Malki Kawa posts a reminder for fight fans

MMA is a different sport than professional cycling, believe it or not! USADA doesn't have direct jurisdiction over the result of any fight, that's still up to the individual athletic commissions. The process to Armstrong Jon Jones would be ridiculous and get thrown out of court no matter what the butthurt whiners whose favorite fighters all got destroyed by Jon think. <45>

OK there bud. They could easily "Armstrong" Jon Jones, they just don't care to. They did it to Lance because they knew he was not only cheating, but running a doping ring. They chased him for so long, that when they finally got him they buried him.

But 100% if you think they couldn't do that to Jon Jones, you're crazy.

But 100% if you think they couldn't do that to Jon Jones, you're crazy.

MMA's regulatory setup is completely different than cycling's, how is this even an argument... <45>

I would say the process to null all of Jon's wins would be similar to trying to amend the constitution. This whole thing is just a fever dream of pathetic haters. I'm sorry he beat everyone you like.

Someone shop in a stat that says he's 0 - 4 against USADA

Lance Armstrong won his 1st Tour de France in 1999, and USADA was only founded in 2000. I'm pretty sure they didn't start testing Tour de France athletes immediately. However, they went after Armstrong and made sure all his wins, even before they existed, were erased.

Was complicated with lance. There's a statute of limitations on doping violations which at the time was eight years.

So they couldn't go after him for '99 as such because it was way outside SOL.

What they did was go after him for 2005 which was still within statute (along with 2009/10)

Once they had 2005 nailed down they simply had to establish that 1999 despite being out of statute was part of the same plan/scheme. They also used the deliberate cover up etc as a way of bypassing statute.

This is why all the witnesses who testified levi, George etc all stopped doping in 2006. Because usada only needed 2005 to make the case. (the 99-05 ban was based on witness testimony. He was also charged with bio passport violation for 09-10)

This is why we also see a rush with Olympic retesting etc to get it complete before SOL runs out.

Statute of limitations has now been extended to ten years

Was complicated with la. There's a statute of limitations on doping violations which at the time was eight years.

So they couldn't go after him for '99 as such.

What they did was go after him for 2005 which was still within statute (along with 2009/10)

Once they had 2005 nailed down they simply had to establish that 1999 despite being out of statute was part of the same plan/scheme

This is why all the witnesses who testified levi, George etc all stopped doping in 2006. Because usada only needed 2005 to make the case.

This is why we also see a rush with Olympic retesting etc to get it complete before SOL runs out.

Statute of limitations has now been extended to ten years
the bio-passports are going to turn the sports on their heads. strange times we're living in.

MMA's regulatory setup is completely different than cycling's, how is this even an argument...

You are one of those blind Jon Jones nuthuggers that can't accept your hero is a disgrace. Believe what you like, but you are wrong. There's simply not enough interest in going after Jon Jones like that. I'm not saying it would be easy for them to do, but if you don't believe they could do it (if determined), then you're crazy.

You are one of those blind Jon Jones nuthuggers that can't accept your hero is a disgrace. Believe what you like, but you are wrong. There's simply not enough interest in going after Jon Jones like that. I'm not saying it would be easy for them to do, but if you don't believe they could do it (if determined), then you're crazy.

He's not my hero, he's a total fuck-up who deserves whatever punishment is decided. But even then, this whole "take all his wins away" is just female vindictiveness. I think it would be a procedural nightmare while you think they just have to send a few e-mails and poof! Nothing is easy in regards to athletic commissions and MMA. That's all I'm saying.

Was complicated with lance.

For sure it was more complicated with Lance, and that only furthers my point I'm arguing against "Only Here for Attachments". They had to bend over backwards to get Lance Armstrong, but they still got him. They've already busted Jon Jones, not once but twice, during his UFC fighting tenure. If they wanted to crush Jon Jones that badly, they could ban him for life and have his wins converted to NCs.

It's just that would require a lot of concerted effort on their parts, and they really have no interest in going after Jon Jones that badly. Whereas Lance evaded them and taunted them for years, and even ran his own doping ring after he retired. Lance went after accusers aggressively and attempted to intimidate witnesses. There was a clear effort to cover up his doping, which presently doesn't exist with Jon Jones.

Hence, they won't erase Jones' wins, but they could if they wanted to.

malki is a pig

He forgot to put:

"Multiple Time Drug Fail"

"Eye poking champion"

"hit and run felon"

"Suspended till 2021 for pathological cheating"
Don't think that would help sell his case though.

I had forgotten how much of a tool Malki is. This is in fact a good reminder. Thanks Malki!

No losses by KO, Sub, or Decision doesn't have the same ring as "No losses" or "Undefeated". I get it though

Lance Armstrong won his 1st Tour de France in 1999, and USADA was only founded in 2000. I'm pretty sure they didn't start testing Tour de France athletes immediately. However, they went after Armstrong and made sure all his wins, even before they existed, were erased.

well lance did admit to it all. that why they take away them all.

MMA's regulatory setup is completely different than cycling's, how is this even an argument... <45>

I would say the process to null all of Jon's wins would be similar to trying to amend the constitution. This whole thing is just a fever dream of pathetic haters. I'm sorry he beat everyone you like.
This is true. USADA can't change his fight record, only ACs can do that and probably only for the fights in their state.

They went and retested old samples, right? is that even valid for fighters? sounds like USADA could have a lot of fun poking around at old samples.

No losses by KO, Sub, or Decision doesn't have the same ring as "No losses" or "Undefeated". I get it though

Yeah, he is 0-1 against Mazzagatti or whoever DQ'd him, way to shit on a record, but he did shit on it worst later anyway.

These motherfuckers are embarrassing. Just gonna pretend "clean fight" and "fair fight" are the same thing to bring someone down and hope it makes them feel better for a few fleeting seconds.

Every single person he's fought has done steroids at some point in their life, and the majority were on them when he fought them. People are just pretending this isn't true because they personally liked the other fighters more. Some woman shit.

Back