Malki Kawa posts a reminder for fight fans

Don't worry Malki, none of us forgot that Jon Jones is a PED using disgrace.

Edit: If USADA went after him like they did Lance Armstrong, he should be 0-1-0 with 22 NC.

well they can only control over the time they worked with ufc.

About half of his title defenses pissed hot at some point. Level playing field.

I’m sure more of them just never got caught.

so he fought dirty vs a lot of people who were dirty 2. good job.

Very interesting post by Malki. These are surely very impressive statistics for a young man. I have no doubt that Jon Jones will make his legacy even greater in the next years

sitting on his couch you mean

wow lol just stop and go into hiding once and for all

DjLdc71.jpg

The battle is on!

JONESrecord.jpg

like that middleweight coming of a loss? lol
Yeah, Sonnen is definitely a can when you compare him to greats on fedors resume like Zulu and random Asian guys no one outside of mma forums know exist

Funny how fedor is now fighting that middleweight you’re discrediting

Something to remind us of before JJ rides off into the sunset with a 4 year ban.

He should have also included what that 1 NC is about or why his fight at UFC 200 was cancelled.<36>

Hi Malki

Thanks for pointing that out.

It should be actually 0-1-23NC under USADA instead of 0-1-22NC.

Also why did you make Jones look worse at the CSAC hearing with the tainted cocaine excuse?

It won't help him with his next hearing with USADA.

Last edited:
well they can only control over the time they worked with ufc.

Lance Armstrong won his 1st Tour de France in 1999, and USADA was only founded in 2000. I'm pretty sure they didn't start testing Tour de France athletes immediately. However, they went after Armstrong and made sure all his wins, even before they existed, were erased.

That's like listening to Goebbels when he talks about Hitler being such a great guy. Pure propaganda.

Oh man you're right. Should be 0-1-0 with 23 NC I guess. I forgot to add the existing NC from DC :S

MMA is a different sport than professional cycling, believe it or not! USADA doesn't have direct jurisdiction over the result of any fight, that's still up to the individual athletic commissions. The process to Armstrong Jon Jones would be ridiculous and get thrown out of court no matter what the butthurt whiners whose favorite fighters all got destroyed by Jon think. <45>

Back