Malignaggi vs Broner June 22nd

I agree. He has no respect and comes off as a jackass.

A lot of fighters do, a lot of athletes in general do, but Broner's problem is his assholeness is greater than the intrigue created by his skill.

Also, his success seems to be very calculated. He was great in two weak divisions where he got a gift decision (by many accounts) in his one true test and the WW belt he got from Malignaggi, c'mon man! I respect Malignaggi, but he was by far the safest name in that division Broner could have taken on.

If Broner stays at Jr. WW or WW I have a feeling he and his "0" are soon to part.

maidana will knock him cold

I think so too. I see it as a less competitive Floyd/Castillo 1. I think Maidana bullies him around and does what he wants to him.

I did not see, what was it like? That is very lame. Floyd seems to take care of his peeps, like REALLY take care of them.

Ramshackle house in a dingy neighborhood. Then he was talking about how he will get her something better when he gets real big. Plus, he has 5 kids of his own! He could spend that money on them and not a gold grill!

I think so too. I see it as a less competitive Floyd/Castillo 1. I think Maidana bullies him around and does what he wants to him.

I don't see it that way at all. I think people forget when Broner wants to he has really good feet. The kid can move when he needs to...I don't see him being there for Maidana to bully. I actually can't see him losing this fight.

Which is why we'll probably never see them in the ring together.

I'll be open to some bets if/when the fight comes off. I hope Broner gets put down and out but I don't see it.

I don't see it that way at all. I think people forget when Broner wants to he has really good feet. The kid can move when he needs to...I don't see him being there for Maidana to bully. I actually can't see him losing this fight.

His opponents have no trouble finding him so far as I see. Lets see him eat shots like he did against Rees and Paulie when he fights Maidana.

His opponents have no trouble finding him so far as I see. Lets see him eat shots like he did against Rees and Paulie when he fights Maidana.

I can't see Broner getting taken out by grazing shots to the shoulder or temple, but we'll see. Username/sig/avatar bet on this fight if it happens?

I can't see Broner getting taken out by grazing shots to the shoulder or temple, but we'll see. Username/sig/avatar bet on this fight if it happens?

Nah. I'm not really into writing that I'm a *** or something in my sig. I stand by my predictions.

I feel like he wasn't too worried about the power from either one of those guys. I think he'll probably use his footwork more against Maidana. Either way I just hope the fight happens.

Broner struggled with Ponce. May have got a gift there. Maidana brings the same tools to the table, with better technique, more power and is a larger fighter. I think Maidana will expose him.

Broner struggled with Ponce. May have got a gift there. Maidana brings the same tools to the table, with better technique, more power and is a larger fighter. I think Maidana will expose him.

Well PDL is a southpaw for one, which meant Broner couldn't use the shoulder roll as much and had to revert a high guard which he wasn't really comfortable with. He won't have that problem with Maidana, he'll be able to block the body assault all night with the roll, he wasn't able to do that against PDL.

Plus, it was a long time ago. Broner has gotten a lot better. Like someone else said, the most important factor people are missing is that Broner is going to respect Maidan's punch much more than he did Malignaggi and midget Rees. He didn't need to worry about their shots.

i dont even think may have been, I flat out thought PDL won.

"Maidana brings the same tools to the table, with better technique, more power and is a larger fighter. I think Maidana will expose him".

What made you change your mind on Maidana?

I understand that a lot of people really believe Broner's overrated and think Maidana will expose him, but I also think that a lot of people are picking Chino for the mere fact that they hate Broner and are looking for any reason to think that Chino's the guy to beat him when, in reality, deep down they don't necessarily believe it.

Back