Malignaggi confirms McGregor negotiations underway

Unless he opts for the Ferguson fight, then he'll be scared of Paulie.... right?

Conor has zero legit reason for fighting some washed up boxer. So no...I'll happily never mention Paulie D-bag ever again.

That's lame. Conor would destroy him. That Jersey Shore reject should've learned his lesson during camp.
You say a lot of dumb shit, but you can’t be that stupid?

Who gives a shit about a fight with this bum?

I want EVERYONE to just stop talking about conor and boxing, It's so stupid.
Unless he opts for the Ferguson fight, then he'll be scared of Paulie.... right?

It's how it always works.

this dude is beyond desperate. And AS IF this fight makes a ton of money.

As much as I'm sure most people would agree that McGregor beats Paulie, he doesn't gain anything from this fight if he loses, like he kinda did with Mayweather. At least he came out of that with his ego somewhat intact and some legit props for his performance against the Best Boxer Ever™ even with a loss. Ain't no one gonna still give him props if he loses to Paulie.

Lol no.

And his reputation would take a much bigger hit than it did against Floyd.

conor's rep didn't take any sort of hit, in losing to floyd...cause nobody expected him to win anyways...yet, he did go 10 rounds and many thought he won the first 4 rounds...if anything, it helped his rep by a lot...

dnlr0gjjlorxr9gfv.jpg

As much as I'm sure most people would agree that McGregor beats Paulie, he doesn't gain anything from this fight if he loses, like he kinda did with Mayweather. At least he came out of that with his ego somewhat intact and some legit props for his performance against the Best Boxer Ever™ even with a loss. Ain't no one gonna still give him props if he loses to Paulie.
In Boxing ?. Conor doesn't beat him.

More like Paulie confirms he's a triggered, desperate broke bum and is having his manager beg Dana for the fight.

we are supposed to believe the guy who has been acting like a snake, a fookin weasel ?

<{cruzshake}>

Paulie forever ruined his reputation for being a little bitch

Why doesn't Paulie fight him MMA if he wants to talk about "balls" all the time?

This pussy doesn't want to get embarrassed by Conor in a real fight so he has to try and angle for the only way he has a shot, in a boxing match

Dude is salty af still. Shouldn't have let Conor punk him in sparring when he had the chance, and acting all surprised McGregor put it up on the internet. He knew what he was getting into.

Sounds like he just can't let it go... He feels his reputation has been ruined

He should've just stayed out of this whole fiasco, but he had to poke his nose in it and get his little 15 minutes of fame now he's obsessed with Conor

Get over it

It would be the biggest fight to make because it was all people talked about the weeks leading into the floyd fight and they got bad blood and the prefight presser will funny, with conor humiliating paulie and paulie crying, show the tape bro, got balls bro show the tape.

Casuals will gobble it up and conor gets his first boxing win and first ko.

That's lame. Conor would destroy him. That Jersey Shore reject should've learned his lesson during camp.

Conor can't destroy any boxer. In fact he needs to do MMA when shadow boxing because I hear when he tries boxing moves, even his fucking shadow TKO's him in the 11th round.

No one agrees with you that McGregor beats Paulie. Even you don't agree with yourself because I see you already talking Connie out of the fight "he doesn't gain anything from this fight if he loses."

Damn right he doesn't gain anything and damn sure he will lose against Paulie. Fight will go exactly the same way. Connie and his nut hugging team thinks his fists are atom bombs when in reality they are pea shooters. Connie will come in with his so-called heavy shots and blow his load by the 5th round. Paulie will start fucking him up from the 6th round onwards. Connie will be totally gassed by the 9th round. Rounds 10, 11, 12 will be Paulie putting a beating on Connie. Connie won't get knocked out by the likes of Paulie but he'll get fucking mauled. They won't even be able to rely on Byrd saving him this time because another ref will be there and he'll let it go for longer.

This dude is so lame. Why is he always saying HE HAS NOT BAWWWLS. He sounds like a south park character.

Bwahahahahahaa...
Pillowfists McQuitter vs. Paulie The Malinaggi...battle of the hardest punchers in modern boxing history.

Back