Mali Kawa: Jones snitched on himself to get reduced sentence

Lmao Jones is so smart he can snitch on his fucking self to get out of trouble. Genius. I never thought to do that.

This is utter bullshit. MMA managers are a sleazy bunch. Jones ratted out others. If he hadn’t there is no way he would have got such a drastically reduced sentence.

And the failure of USADA to offer transparency as to what has happened, or clarify the issue and rebut Malki, is genuinely pathetic.

This whole thing reeks of corruption and favouritism. Whatever Jon achieves in the future, we will all know that it was facilitated by shady deals to get him back into the cage.

Jesus Christ gave him the steroids when Jon drank that holy water from church.

Now, how are they gonna catch Jesus?

Jones has known since day 1 that he was set up. He wanted to handle it himself, but ultimately decided to snitch on whoever it was that set him up. I think it was the right choice. Jones Bless.

Malki said Jon gave them information about himself that led to the reduction. So Jon set himself up by spiking his protein shakes with Turinabol, then snitched on himself and got a reduction?

BA5E4950-D3E1-489D-921F-B25C3F330FE8.png

U: Jon you've failed your steroid test, as its your second failure you're getting 8 years suspension
J: If I provide some information on steroid cheats will you reduce the suspension?
U: Yes
J: I'm on lots of steroids and have been for years
U: Wow that's great help Jon, your suspension is reduced to 15 months

Sounds legit

Malki said Jon gave them information about himself that led to the reduction. So Jon set himself up by spiking his protein shakes with Turinabol, then snitched on himself and got a reduction?

View attachment 441339

lmao, you can't even make this shit up. Juiceheads last 5 knob-gobblers can't even get their OWN bs straight, let alone Jons.

View attachment 441339
no, Jon admitted to taking something, but snitched on the person or persons that forced him to take it. Duh.

Maybe Malki is out of the loop...

Maybe Jon snitched on Malki :D

Always believed in Jones innocence. This further proves it. GOAT Jones.

Why would you believe a single word that comes out of Mali Kawa's mouth? He gives Ali Abdelaziz a run for his money in terms of shadiness.

Jones has known since day 1 that he was set up. He wanted to handle it himself, but ultimately decided to snitch on whoever it was that set him up. I think it was the right choice. Jones Bless.
Excited-fat-kid-wrestling-fan.gif
Get the fuck out of here, your boy is a snitch, dope head, alcohalic, Crack head and Juice head all in one, way to go man, you cheer a pile of shit standing 6'4"
With legs that look like my wrist, dude is a cottled little bitch, and when Gustafson beats hid ass again, we will all know his performances were due to PEDS

BOOM, USADA on record about the "substantial assistance " clause

USADA Statement

"
“There are two avenues in 10.6.1 of the UFC Anti-Doping Policy which allow for a reduction in sanctions: 1) an individual can get a sanction reduction if he or she provides information that results in USADA or another anti-doping agency bringing forward an Anti-Doping Policy Violation against other athletes or support personnel; and/or 2) a reduction can be given if the information results in a criminal or disciplinary body bringing forward a criminal offense against individuals.

Importantly, if the athlete or support personnel fails to continue to cooperate and provide credible substantial assistance, USADA will reinstate the original sanction. These rules set out in 10.6.1 are crystal clear and if they are not met, an individual would not be considered for a reduction based on substantial assistance. Because the substantial assistance relates to ongoing matters, USADA is unable to provide any further information.”"

Last edited:
What a hot mess. The fight game is full or rats and greaseballs. It’ll never change.

Jones snitched on himself while he never used PEDS.... Jones is a chemist that manufactured designer drugs USADA didn't even understand the intracacies of!

Back