Male singers that sound like girls

Jon Anderson from Yes

Last edited:
Geddy Lee from Rush.

Not knocking on him. He sounds like a girl rather than a woman.

I got back and forth between Radiohead and Pearl Jam as to who I consider my favorite band.
I love all of Radioheads albums but their first. When it comes to Pearl Jam I've listened to Ten and that's about it but I've always wanted to get around to hearing their others tho. Right now I've been playing Talking Heads none stop.

Most males on the radio today.

This dude had us all fooled back in the day bro

Fucking Hanson, God damn. I forgot about them, I remember my sister loving them when I was growing up.

I love all of Radioheads albums but their first. When it comes to Pearl Jam I've listened to Ten and that's about it but I've always wanted to get around to hearing their others tho. Right now I've been playing Talking Heads none stop.
I even love their first, but prefer the alternative takes from "Itch". Talking Heads are amazing. Pearl Jam has one of the greatest rock catalogs in the history of Rock & Roll. You should definitely take that journey.

Jonsi of Sigur Ros.

I was shocked to learn that was a guy after I got into Svefn-g-Englar from the Vanilla Sky soundtrack.

Great band by the way. Have all of their albums and they make some very climactic stuff...they would be yuge if they spoke English...even more bigly if their singer actually was a chick.

I even love their first, but prefer the alternative takes from "Itch". Talking Heads are amazing. Pearl Jam has one of the greatest rock catalogs in the history of Rock & Roll. You should definitely take that journey.
I've been checking out random bands I've missed on Spotify to expand my catalog I'll probably do them next.

I thought this was an Black american female singer

Yet in this next clip he sounds more like a man

This is a ginger that can sing lead with a black guy singing back-up. That did not happen in the 90s or today.

Back