Male singers that sound like girls

Luger

Rabbi of Platinum Nation
Banned
Reaction score
Not my favorite thing.
Bee gees is the obvious one.

A pretty good song but there is a guy and a girl that exchange verses and they sound similar

Pretty freaky
Any other examples?

Last edited:
You nailed it, Bee Gees.

Barry Gibbs baby! Spectacular.

I love Silversun Pickups but I enjoy their music more when I imagine it as a girl singing. A girl singing with that edgy man voice sounds much cooler to me than a guy singing with a girl voice. Same thing with Rush.

Thom Yorke during In Rainbows

I love Silversun Pickups but I enjoy their music more when I imagine it as a girl singing. A girl singing with that edgy man voice sounds much cooler to me than a guy singing with a girl voice. Same thing with Rush.
That guy has a good song... Future Foes, I think it is called. There he screams a lot

I thought the kid who sang this was like 15 and that it was actually a girl who sang at the end.

Mars Volta/At the drive in had its moments

This dude had us all fooled back in the day bro

Last edited:
It seems to work.
They have some nice songs

TIL, the lead singer is a dude.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
nerd-dance-o.gif

Back