Malaysian military ready to roll out to Jerusalem, Def Minister says

Or this effects them more than anyone here and they're willing to fight for it.

What are you gonna do? Watch a drone strike on the Internet?

I have a lot more respect for Maylasians fighting for their beliefs than drones fighting for yours.

How much did you contribute to your freedom?

Not sure if you're trolling or just a simpleton

yeah it was brutal with all the corpses being looted and shit
Yeah and it didn't help that there was this video of some rebel commander holding a burnt teddybear and according to the subtitles he was joking about it.
Turns out someone just added the wrong subtitles to piss off people, and it worked

Only Arabs care enough about Jerusalem to fight and die for it, but even they as of late don't care as much as they used to.

I think you make a good point here that people are losing in the din. From the day Trump announced recognition of Jerusalem I've been doing periodic searches to gauge the Saudi reaction. Most of the reporting is superficial, focusing on this or that public condemnation from various members of Saudi royalty. However, if you dig deeper, you can find articles describing how, behind the scenes, the Saudis are pressuring the Palestinians to accept the forthcoming peace proposal in spite of Jerusalem and assuring that they will be happy with the solution.

My guess is that the Saudi's are already onboard with the Jerusalem move as it is one component of a much bigger prize to them - greater control of the Arab world and a stronger international coalition against Iran. I think both Jerusalem and the crown prince purging Saudi nobility are moves intended to preceded and set the stage for an eventual Middle East peace deal that vastly expands their power in the region.

Lol, can you imagine Malaysia trying to invade Israel?
They can temp the Israelites with their curry! and maybe Israel taps out due to Diarrhea!

yeah it was brutal with all the corpses being looted and shit

That is really sad I saw the photos of the passengers being circulated online along with their Photo IDs and other personal stuff its so heart breaking so many innocent lives were lost! But the fucking looters have no remorse corpse looters should get the death penalty!

I was actually just thinking this could be a wag the dog scenario by trump. not sure he is that smart though. or his advisers. But there is so much going on with Trump it is hard to nail him down to one thing because he constantly is doing more bad things. lol.

Like Weinsten. He has been lost in the shuffle through these others actors getting the boot.
I think it would be interesting if he also announced that the Consulate in Jerusalem is now the official Embassy to Palestine. That's the way it has always been anyway, in an unofficial capacity.

Which is why it is a stupid move by Trump. He is unifying people against us.

Christians living there have protested it too. As they should. Trump doesn't believe in shit so he cannot understand people who do. He always thinks he can make everything up with business. Like the golf course in Scotland. Muslims aren't like that.
We voted for the creation of Israel , and there is no coming back from that in the eyes of the muslim world. Smart move by Russia, as the US was sure they wouldn't vote for it and I'm sure we thought it would never pass. Stalin, although created the "black years" for jews in Russia, somehow new he could vote for it and in typical Russian fashion assume no worldwide political consequences aside from their "problematic" caucus regions.

So is there gonna be a Ppv for this?
Heck i'd buy it

US better not get involved in this shit. Israel wanted us to recognize Jerusalem. We did. Consequences of that are on them. Israel can more than take care of themselves as they’ve proven time and time again

Is that a threat of war? Would Israel be just in assassinating him? Just curious, I don’t think they should.

Back