Malaysian military ready to roll out to Jerusalem, Def Minister says

Only Arabs care enough about Jerusalem to fight and die for it, but even they as of late don't care as much as they used to.

Malaysian politics have been identity politics since it's independence, but the emphasis on Islamic identity has increased recently.
Even so, I'd say most Malaysians are very cynical about it. It's not like PAS is capturing seats outside of Kelantan and Terengganu, and support in Kelantan is waning.
Even in the "Quran Belt" economic issues eventually outweigh identity politics.

Apparently a number of Malaysians where also dissapointed with what Malaysian Defense minister HisHimmuddin.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/ca...-blasts-hisham-over-troops-to-jerusalem-call/

Majority of umno supporters live out in the boondocks, don't read the news outside of utusan nor do they post their disdain on the internet.

Malaysian muslims ALWAYS try to out-arab the Arabs. It is known.

I heard they stone dogs and dog owners there in Malaya

I have a question here do we in the RP have an equivalent of the Bible Belt like in murica or the Quoran belt in Malaya?

@Ruprecht mentioned the Quran belt so I got curious if we even have that dynamic it just seems religiosity is equally spread out!

I heard they stone dogs and dog owners there in Malaya

I have a question here do we in the RP have an equivalent of the Bible Belt like in murica or the Quoran belt in Malaya?

@Ruprecht mentioned the Quran belt so I got curious if we even have that dynamic it just seems religiosity is equally spread out!
I don't think we have something like theirs.

remember the malaysian flight that went missing? same thing will happen to these dolts

Malaysia needs to worry about making clothes for Target. This is a little above their pay grade.

Or this effects them more than anyone here and they're willing to fight for it.

What are you gonna do? Watch a drone strike on the Internet?

I have a lot more respect for Maylasians fighting for their beliefs than drones fighting for yours.

How much did you contribute to your freedom?

ha I remember when their Airliner got shot down in Ukraine some Malaysian I know on facebook kept on ranting how the Russians will pay for it and that they should not cry when their cities are being obliterated by bombing runs from the Malaysian Air force!

https://www.todayonline.com/world/m...l-out-jerusalem-defence-minister-hishammuddin

Saw this on Yahoo news so this could all be fake news but if this is true this is kinda absurd as the deffminister did not clarify why he will send troops what is the purpose is this like a peacekeeping force with the UN since they anticipate it could be needed if some fighting ensues? Or is this a pathetic attempt to threaten the USA?

Its not even their fight.

Oh dear.

It's an Islamic Federation. They see it as their fight.

Well, they better not get lost on the way.

#malaysianairlines #stilllooking #wheredidyougo #toosoon

ha I remember when their Airliner got shot down in Ukraine some Malaysian I know on facebook kept on ranting how the Russians will pay for it and that they should not cry when their cities are being obliterated by bombing runs from the Malaysian Air force!

lol

i was in amsterdam when it happened and the whole country was in shock

lol

i was in amsterdam when it happened and the whole country was in shock
Yeah it was almost like a 9/11 here at the time..
in the beginning there was even talk of deploying an air assault brigade to the ukraine to secure the wreckage or some shit lol, dudes got all their leaves and vacations canceled because they had been put on alert

https://www.todayonline.com/world/m...l-out-jerusalem-defence-minister-hishammuddin

Saw this on Yahoo news so this could all be fake news but if this is true this is kinda absurd as the deffminister did not clarify why he will send troops what is the purpose is this like a peacekeeping force with the UN since they anticipate it could be needed if some fighting ensues? Or is this a pathetic attempt to threaten the USA?

Its not even their fight.

Oh dear.

Lol, can you imagine Malaysia trying to invade Israel?

Yeah it was almost like a 9/11 here at the time..
in the beginning there was even talk of deploying an air assault brigade to the ukraine to secure the wreckage or some shit lol, dudes got all their leaves and vacations canceled because they had been put on alert

yeah it was brutal with all the corpses being looted and shit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back