Makwan begs to get knocked out

Cub will school him. He lost this fight imo.

Yeah cubs gonna fight you after a boring split decision that you should have lost

Acted tough and got turned into a panic wrestler

Yeah, the UFC will throw you to the wolves soon enough, I'd be trying to put off high level opponents as long as possible.

Terrible striking. His flying knees are deadly though if it lands.

Yeah cubs gonna fight you after a boring split decision that you should have lost

Acted tough and got turned into a panic wrestler

I dislike the guy as much as you, but a decision that he should have lost???

Seriously??

Wow.

"He's been working on his hands and bettering his game at SBG!"

-Gets dropped and nearly finished-
-Lays in guard-

It was almost poetic.

He'd be in the hospital right now getting checked for a concussion if knight would have finished him instead of going for a submission in the first rd

Seriously??

Wow.

Yeah. The judge that gave Knight all 3 rounds was clearly upset about the taunting. No way Knight won rounds 2 or 3.

Seriously??

Wow.

Wow via broken scoring

Got dropped and rocked x2 then won by barely maybe squeaking out 2 rounds(I gave knight the 2nd)

MMA scoring is bad

Wow via broken scoring

Got dropped and rocked x2 then won by barely maybe squeaking out 2 rounds(I gave knight the 2nd)

MMA scoring is bad

No way knight got the second round.. no way... but each his opinion i guess.

Like I've been saying for years. MAKWAN and SBG are hot garbage

No way knight got the second round.. no way... but each his opinion i guess.

Close round I just don’t score getting a takedown and laying on top doing nothing too heavily and Knight outlanded him in the round

"He's been working on his hands and bettering his game at SBG!"

-Gets dropped and nearly finished-
-Lays in guard-

It was almost poetic.

He’s definitely not ready for Cub. But...

... his hands did improve. He’s a wrestler first and foremost. His cardio also improved. He got caught and a second time when he was still dazed. I thought he was done but credit to his recovery ability.

Makwan did nothing but get knocked down. I'm not impressed by his performance. Should have lost really, Knight at least did SOMETHING.

His striking has improved, but he walked out their thinking he was MVP, needs to get serious about this stuff.

He did win the fight 29-28 though.

Being a Makwan fan, he didn't look good getting dropped twice in one round and not really doing great with wrestling and subs this time.

Makwan did nothing but get knocked down. I'm not impressed by his performance. Should have lost really, Knight at least did SOMETHING.

Sounds like you only watched 10 seconds of the fight.

He'll outwrestle Cub, who isn't good off his back.

Back