Making out with Mary-Jane Rottencrotch can get your killed now

ReAnimator Reagan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes, this is horrible news. It is summer and you are out chasing the muff around...

you pick up old Mary-Jane Rottencrotch and take her to the lake to fingerbang her in your mom's SUV.

Then you drive her down past the guy who lives in a van down by the river to the lake to make out and you roll into the lake and drown

This is what the world is coming to and we are all dying one second at a time.

Now, here is the sad news---see video

story
http://www.dailywire.com/news/17746/couple-russia-got-romantic-back-seat-car-then-chase-stephens
A young physical education teacher and his girlfriend decided to end their evening with a frisky romp in the backseat of his car down by the lake. Tragically, that decision cost them their lives.

Relatives of Evgeny Chernov and Yana Kryuchkova, both 22, reported the couple missing after they failed to return from their day trip to the picturesque lake in the Volograd region. They had taken their Niva, a small Russian-made 2-door SUV, up to the lakeside area where police said the couple parked and began having sex in the back seat.
While the two were energetically engaged in their lovemaking, the vehicle began to roll toward the water.

According to The Mirror:

Detectives say the couple were "making love on the back seat when the car was parked near the lake," according to local reports.

The car had been left in "neutral gear," but their passionate movements jolted the Niva so it edged forwards into the lake near Elan.

'The lovers were shaking the car and it rolled down to the water," said a report by local news site Bloknot Volgograd.

"The young man and his girl failed to get out of the SUV in the water."

A social media posting by a friend said: "We will remember you!!! so young!

"Rest in peace... You are in our hearts forever..."

Why doesn't anybody use the fucking parking break anymore? And why would you park and leave the car in neutral for that matter?

You think this was just decided NOW? It's the original thing that could get you killed.

Sad story.

Not sure why they didn't do business on the back seat though? And if they did and that is what caused the car to go then I think they were doing real hardcore lol

Too many unwitty references
Too many stupid videos to explain unwitty references
Too much bullshit and none of it was funny
Just lay the fuckin story out and quit trying so hard

I thought this was going to be about going down on a girl and getting throat cancer because she has HPV and the people didn't know.

Jesus. You know the TS hates women when he writes that title and she's a victim in a story with no villaind. Before the internet he'd have to leave his house and hate them by sneaking up on them with a knife.

Too many unwitty references
Too many stupid videos to explain unwitty references
Too much bullshit and none of it was funny
Just lay the fuckin story out and quit trying so hard

If I promise to be witty will you? I know this is a stretch.

You think this was just decided NOW? It's the original thing that could get you killed.

If you are gonna get killed over something I guess this was it

Jesus. You know the TS hates women when he writes that title and she's a victim in a story with no villaind. Before the internet he'd have to leave his house and hate them by sneaking up on them with a knife.

Or buy a sense of humor.

I just finger bang her through her pretty pink panties

I hope you have scuba gear

Why doesn't anybody use the fucking parking break anymore? And why would you park and leave the car in neutral for that matter?

You want your parking break to smell like fish????

Safe to say......

IMG_1248.GIF
they went out with a bang .

Attachments

• IMG_1248.GIF
    IMG_1248.GIF
    496.1 KB · Views: 3
You obviously put a lot of thought and effort into this thread.

giphy.gif

Back