Making Ireland look bad

TribalDrumz

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Why aren't more Irish dudes outraged by this clown? He's embarrassing an entire country with this type of behavior.

I don't follow the news in Ireland.

One guy doing something doesn't bring shame to his whole country, unless maybe the case was that a country elected a clown for president or something like that. That could be kinda embarrassing I guess.

If the Irish reputation can survive the antics of the IRA they can survive Conor McGregor's promo's.

Because every time he acts, he does so representing, and on behalf of the whole country? Calm down.

Real talk...there's like 8 people in Ireland who care about MMA.

One guy doing something doesn't bring shame to his whole country, unless maybe the case was that a country elected a clown for president or something like that. That could be kinda embarrassing I guess.

Yeah you're right about Obama.

He's pretty tame by Irish standards.

jWb2GFB.jpg

XdACl2dl.jpg

talked to a ton of irish chicks in my hood , they're definitely not liking him whatsoever. He's getting a lot of hate from that faction It seems

With irish men, seems more 50/50

Why aren't more Irish dudes outraged by this clown? He's embarrassing an entire country with this type of behavior.
Calm your tits man. Why do people reach like this?
Can people just stayed grounded in reality on this site? Seriously, half these fuckers (Jones fans, colby fans, khabib fans) love to take trips to lala land. Make up crazy statements, fucked stats, ridiculous hypotheticals.

Id say only a few khabib fans. Most seem rational, but I think we all know who Im talking about
@Hitto
@Mysterio
@Theproof
@Njmma209

Id be hard pressed to find a single statement by these guys that doesnt fly off the handle into bizarre

Calm your tits man. Why do people reach like this?
Can people just stayed grounded in reality on this site? Seriously, half these fuckers (Jones fans, colby fans, khabib fans) love to take trips to lala land. Make up crazy statements, fucked stats, ridiculous hypotheticals.

Id say only a few khabib fans. Most seem rational, but I think we all know who Im talking about
@Hitto
@Mysterio
@Theproof
@Njmma209

Id be hard pressed to find a single statement by these guys that doesnt fly off the handle into bizarre
You’re dumb, I’ve said numerous times on here that I am neutral regarding the result of Conor/Khabib

I’m sure you’re just still salty about GOATJones being eligible to fight in 2018.

Most Irish people hate him so whatever. He represents American Irish more than actual Irish. He appeals to those Americans who romanticize their Irish heritage.

Seems he's more popular with American/Irish. At least in NY/Boston. Every bar/pub showing his fights around here is loaded/standing room only. Cant stand the shit.

I dont know, as an American I felt shame for the whole Ryan Lochte debacle.

because the irish care more about Christino Ranaldo than this lowlife

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back