Making a murderer season 2

Gladiator24

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Not sure if already a thread about this but I'm psyched. Season 1 was lit.

Apparently season 2 shows the perspective from the police officers and prosecutors side.

I still don't believe he's guilty however they showing the side of the prosecutor now so it may change my mind.

Apparently season 2 shows the perspective from the police officers and prosecutors side.

I still don't believe he's guilty however they showing the side of the prosecutor now so it may change my mind.

More sweaty Ken Kratz quotes?

I'm in!

Does season 2 follow Brendan Dassey's case more closely?

If so, I'll check it out.

Hopefully this season will be a bit more honest.

Does season 2 follow Brendan Dassey's case more closely?

If so, I'll check it out.
I believe so. Hopefully Brendan has got watch Wrestlemania while in prison.

What's the point? It's one of the most bias shows ever. Sure, the police botched some shit and showed they were also idiots but Avery is guilty as fuck and the show tries so damn hard to make you think otherwise.

You should read the book that the prosecutor came out with. Itll change ypur whole opinion on the case. It goes over everything they left out in the doc, or twisted. 100% he did it imo

What's the point? It's one of the most bias shows ever. Sure, the police botched some shit and showed they were also idiots but Avery is guilty as fuck and the show tries so damn hard to make you think otherwise.

This. It was very much like the OJ trial where everyone knew he did it but the cops and prosecution dropped the ball. Still the show was fascinating and I'll watch the new season.

I’m leaning towards guilty af and he’s the benefit of good editing making it appear his guilt is questionable.

I'm holding out hope that this is going to paint the case as a little more complicated than it originally did, and show some key evidence that led investigators in Avery's direction.

*watches trailer*

...and there goes that hope.

The story just isn’t all that compelling when I know Avery and Dassey are guilty. Do I really need to watch 8 - 10 hours about these retards all over again?

He’s probably still fussing at his mom about wrestlemania lol. Yeahhhhhh

Shut up Ken. You know god damn well you'll be watching this

Anybody been watching? I knew the original left a lot of stuff out, but this new lawyer of his has already found a bunch of stuff that seems pretty fishy with the original case. I didn’t think this season would really have anything new to add but it’s been good so far. I’m on episode 5.

The story just isn’t all that compelling when I know Avery and Dassey are guilty. Do I really need to watch 8 - 10 hours about these retards all over again?

Oh, you know they're guilty? Please tell me how you've gained this omnipotent power. Avery very might well be guilty but Dassey's case should have been thrown out of court from the beginning. The documentaries aren't so much as whether or not they're guilty but the gross amount of "policework," corruption at the state and local levels,and inconsistencies from both prosecutions. There was no justice there just two people getting railroaded by a broken system.

Back