Makhachev vs. Lee?

depassage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Makhachev vs. Lee

Makhachev has good boxing, knock out power and excellent sambo skills.

I say Lee gets demolished.

Thoughts ?

RectangularMintyBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

Lee via that Mayweather gym boxing, baby.

Makhachev wins that, their wrestling cancels out, but Makhachev is better on the feet. Javier Mendes said Makhachev was probably the most well-rounded fighter at AKA. A gym with Rockhold, Cain, DC.

Both of them seem chinny but Makhachev has more knockout power.

Lee is awfully quiet regarding this call out.

Makhachev is better than him everywhere.

Yes... a trash talker like Lee, just avoided to respond.

He doesn't want to get closer to Makhachev.... Lee has a glass has.

Islam is basically undefeated besides that flash KO

I say he destroys Lee. You can't fuck with that Russian grappling and Lee's striking and chin are not good.

Mak deserves a big step up. I've always said he will be the future Khabib. Give him a big name, as I think all the Khabobites will follow him and his popularity can increase greatly. He's like Khabib but with knockout power.

Makachev is a pretty good fighter, the way he dominated Lentz was pretty telling of his grappling skills, but I don't think he deserves to fight Lee just yet. Give him a top 15 guy, and then make the Lee fight happen.

Lol Makhachev would destroy Lee, he is the most underrated guy in LW division.

Makachev vs Conor would be better.

Easy KO for Conor and would force Khabib to rematch and take whatever they offer

Makachev vs Conor would be better.

Easy KO for Conor and would force Khabib to rematch and take whatever they offer
Id love to see it, the bad blood would sell and set up a rematch with Khabib should Conor win. I think Islam takes out Conor even easier than Khabib did

Id love to see it, the bad blood would sell and set up a rematch with Khabib should Conor win. I think Islam takes out Conor even easier than Khabib did

Yeah he's not taking Conor's left hand with that kind of chin

Yeah he's not taking Conor's left hand with that kind of chin
I could post 5 gifs of Mcgregor tapping but I wont be petty. Like I said, the fight would sell and set up a cool rematch, lets see it!

I think he would submit Lee. The set up for that armbar in his last fight was superb, one of the best ive seen. The guy has legit skills.

Yes... a trash talker like Lee, just avoided to respond.

He doesn't want to get closer to Makhachev.... Lee has a glass has.
Why would Lee or anyone else in the top 5-10 take that fight? Islam is far from a big name at this point and isn't even ranked in the top 15 yet.

Lee has been calling out Khabib for years and Khabib has avoided it. Is Khabib ducking Lee?

But where does Kevin Lee fit into all of this ???

Why would Lee or anyone else in the top 5-10 take that fight? Islam is far from a big name at this point and isn't even ranked in the top 15 yet.

Lee has been calling out Khabib for years and Khabib has avoided it. Is Khabib ducking Lee?
If fighters in the "top 5" or "top 10" never took fights against anyone outside of it, fights would never get made.

Khabib will fight Lee once he becomes the rightful #1 contender.

Back