@Silver
Reaction score
and make this matches, on the same card<{silvanormal}>
Woodley vs dos Anjos
Till vs Wonderboy
Covington vs Usman
Ponzinibbio vs Condit
Perry vs Lawler

It's pretty great and has one of the few champs who defends.

Like Perry deserve to be fighting Lawler.... smh

put him Vs Mein, Taleb

or book again Vs Thiago Silva

WW is probably the best division in the UFC right now. It has a legitimate Champion who is active and is stacked and with lots of potential great match ups.

It's the other divisions that need making great again WW is doing just fine.

jbcpasqb_1if3giw_1n9f394.png

One night only tournament. Winner takes all
<{JustBleed}>

WW is probably the best division in the UFC right now. It has a legitimate Champion who is active and is stacked and with lots of potential great match ups.

It's the other divisions that need making great again WW is doing just fine.

Too bad it's stacked with potential matchups that don't happen. You have Usman fighting an unranked newcomer and RDA skipping past all the up-and-comers

Too bad it's stacked with potential matchups that don't happen. You have Usman fighting an unranked newcomer and RDA skipping past all the up-and-comers

They are happening:

Colby v maia
Lawler v rda
Perry v ponzi
Till v cowboy
Wonderboy v masvidal

The WW division is in better shape than any other in the ufc. They are making good match ups, the up and comers are being given the opportunity to progress till v cowboy, perry v ponzi, Colby v maia.

And the reason that they are progressing RDA quickly is that they need a new challenger for Woodley seeing as he has taken out the legitimate contenders..

It's the other divisions the ufc need to work on. WW is in good shape.

and make this matches, on the same card<{silvanormal}>
Woodley vs dos Anjos
Till vs Wonderboy
Covington vs Usman
Ponzinibbio vs Condit
Perry vs Lawler

I'd switch Usman to fight Ponzi and have Covingtons annoying ass fight Perry or something demeaning.

Condit and Lawler rematch is perfect at the point they are at right now.

Leaving Perry to make Covington look like a child until what would be an interesting match up. If Perry can stuff the takedowns you know a KO is coming, and if Covington dominates him for 3 rounds on the ground it would be funny to watch the forums after

They are happening:

Colby v maia
Lawler v rda
Perry v ponzi
Till v cowboy
Wonderboy v masvidal

The WW division is in better shape than any other in the ufc. They are making good match ups, the up and comers are being given the opportunity to progress till v cowboy, perry v ponzi, Colby v maia.

And the reason that they are progressing RDA quickly is that they need a new challenger for Woodley seeing as he has taken out the legitimate contenders..

It's the other divisions the ufc need to work on. WW is in good shape.

Till, Usman, Colby aren't legitimate contenders? Each is 1 fight away from a title shot realistically. Colby could fight for the title right now and no one would really argue beyond his shit attitude.

WW is actually in the weirdest place right now imo. RDA suddenly jumping in, GSP potentially coming back down, rumors of Conor going to WW, etc. You could see a situation where these contenders are stuck for 2 more years fighting lower level guys or the already-failed challengers. You can say it's a good problem to have when there's too many fights to make, but it actually sucks for some of the fighters looking to get to the top

Personally I think BW is in the best place as long as we're not stuck with a TJ/Cody/Cruz circle of title fights for a while

Till, Usman, Colby aren't legitimate contenders? Each is 1 fight away from a title shot realistically. Colby could fight for the title right now and no one would really argue beyond his shit attitude.

WW is actually in the weirdest place right now imo. RDA suddenly jumping in, GSP potentially coming back down, rumors of Conor going to WW, etc. You could see a situation where these contenders are stuck for 2 more years fighting lower level guys or the already-failed challengers. You can say it's a good problem to have when there's too many fights to make, but it actually sucks for some of the fighters looking to get to the top

Personally I think BW is in the best place as long as we're not stuck with a TJ/Cody/Cruz circle of title fights for a while

Yeah they are all legitimate contenders, but are 1 or 2 fights away from the title.

I think RDA has earned his shot by beating lawler, he has won 3 fights in the division and is the ex champ from LW.

I think giving RDA the next shot just, gives the other fighters more time to get prepared and they are starting to line up nicely for there shots, colby should have a title eliminator in his next fight possibly v wonderboy, i think till needs another fight v a top guy then of he comes through that his next fight should be a title eliminator.

I think they are lining them up nicely RDA next, then Colby then Till. There is also wonderboy as i think if RDA wins he also deserves another shot (as he won't get another against woodley)

I think the division is playing out nicely and could develop well over the next few rounds of fights. The main issue i see is if woodley beats RDA, what happens to wonderboy.. because realistically he could keep beating anyone on there way to a title shot, therefor eliminating contenders.. so do they just keep wonderboy away from all the contenders for now.. until woodley loses his title?

Covington won' fight Usman.

Condit is scheduled to fight Magny.

IIRC WB said Till is too far below him.

And Perry flat out doesn't deserve to fight Lawler.

Back