Make up a Clippy-esque thread title

Or a title of

“I’m having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time, halp!”

Capture.JPG
PI8GNMp.jpg

I'm bumping this to update it.

@Clippy - "One of my Clipmas lights is out in one bulb only. Is there something I can buy to fix this??? I know nothing."

"I asked a homeless guy for money yesterday and he laughed. Am I poor?"

"I think my cat is plotting to take over the party garage."

"Why aren't donuts square for dunking purposes?"

"My work server is blocking Sherdog. Haaaaaalp!!!"

"What if Birds aren't singing and are actually screaming because they are afraid of heights?"

"What if the only reason we can't walk through mirrors is because our reflection is blocking us?"

"If boobs were square, would they would look like Legos?"

"What if Rocks are actually soft and they just tense up when we touch them?"

That sounds more like Jaden Smith.

I've never seen such a large group of guys collectively suck one man's dick as much as you suck @Clippy s dick. Seriously, he's a nice guy, but you fucking guys are seriously lame.

I've never seen such a large group of guys collectively suck one man's dick as much as you suck @Clippy s dick. Seriously, he's a nice guy, but you fucking guys are seriously lame.

Sorry your dick is so dry bro

I'm filing a restraining order on @Clippy the Mauler

Part time cage fighter, part time University archaeology professor, part time adventurer, part time.

I feel bad for @Clippy now he has a high bar set and each new thread is burdened with having to live up to a reputation, without sounding like a parody.

I guess that's an admission to only participating in retarded threads because I'm literally posting in another thread this morning telling funny stories.

*gay stories

Let’s be honest here

Back