make the best fighter ever

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lets make the best mma fighter ever by giving him the best skills of the best fighters out there this shall be fun much like create a fighter on ufc or mma games

body type conor mcgregor

jab, ike quartey best jab ever

straight tommy hearns

lead hook roy jones jr

uppercut mike tyson

defense joe frazier

cardio is a tough one rory mac donald tonight showed amazing cardio to be able to shot that explosivly in round 5 against lima with a jacked up leg so either rory frankie edgar or khabib for this

pace thats gonna have to go to khabib since his barbosa fight

toughness dan henderson

mental toughness is a tricky one gsp id like to say but at times when it doesnt go his way he kinda doesnt do as well but when it is he is on fire

leg kicks ernesto hoost

head kick crocop

knees jose aldo

elbows anderson silva or jon jones

double leg gsp/frankie edgar

single leg ben askren

body lock takedowns matt lindland

mat returns/rides ben askren/khabib

jiu jitsu bottom game maia

guard passing/maia

top game rockhold

gnp khabib

Why would you put any of those skills into a featherweight/lightweight?

images

Why would you put any of those skills into a featherweight/lightweight?

because smaller guys have better technique 90% of the time franke has an amazing double leg fact he did it to bj and lots of guys larger than him with such ease

because smaller guys have better technique 90% of the time franke has an amazing double leg fact he did it to bj and lots of guys larger than him with such ease
Isn't the point that you could take those skills and attributes into a more elite hypothetical body? I mean Frankie has an excellent takedown but he could try all day and say Ben Rothwell would never go down. No good having all those attributes if someone 80lb bigger could take him out with one punch

Isn't the point that you could take those skills and attributes into a more elite hypothetical body? I mean Frankie has an excellent takedown but he could try all day and say Ben Rothwell would never go down. No good having all those attributes if someone 80lb bigger could take him out with one punch
size is irrelevant in this by the fighters body i choose they will be fighting guys in his division regardless if conor is small i hate conor but he does have the perfect body type for mma not his actually pounds but really long reach wide torso it really helps him

Give Mark Hunt the cardio and ground game of Khabib. And there you have it. Whole MMA world absolutely ragdolled and KO-d into oblivion for whole eternity by a 50 year old man.

Give Mark Hunt the cardio and ground game of Khabib. And there you have it. Whole MMA world absolutely ragdolled and KO-d into oblivion for whole eternity by a 50 year old man.

ground game but what about takedown defense or takedowns? without tdd he goes to his back and gets mauled khabib isnt very good off his back tbh

ground game but what about takedown defense or takedowns? without tdd he goes to his back and gets mauled khabib isnt very good off his back tbh
Are you saying Hunto's TDD is bad? He has been taken down but he definitely has a very solid TDD.

yes i am saying his takedown is bad very bad tbh the first thing you do when someone shoots a double on your hips is turn yourself sideways so you hit them with your hip then you get a whizzer pull up with the whizzer side and try to dig an underhook with your opposite arm mark hunt always reaches over you leaning trying to grab you around your waist which makes it easier to take you down he did it against lesnar and thats why brock took him down so easily

lets make the best mma fighter ever by giving him the best skills of the best fighters out there this shall be fun much like create a fighter on ufc or mma games

body type conor mcgregor

jab, ike quartey best jab ever

straight tommy hearns

lead hook roy jones jr

uppercut mike tyson

defense joe frazier

cardio is a tough one rory mac donald tonight showed amazing cardio to be able to shot that explosivly in round 5 against lima with a jacked up leg so either rory frankie edgar or khabib for this

pace thats gonna have to go to khabib since his barbosa fight

toughness dan henderson

mental toughness is a tricky one gsp id like to say but at times when it doesnt go his way he kinda doesnt do as well but when it is he is on fire

leg kicks ernesto hoost

head kick crocop

knees jose aldo

elbows anderson silva or jon jones

double leg gsp/frankie edgar

single leg ben askren

body lock takedowns matt lindland

mat returns/rides ben askren/khabib

jiu jitsu bottom game maia

guard passing/maia

top game rockhold

gnp khabib

boxing defense: pernell whittaker and muay thai defense to saenchai (emphasizing elusiveness)

lead hook: joe frazier

gnp: fedor

The rest I agree with.

boxing defense: pernell whittaker and muay thai defense to saenchai (emphasizing elusiveness)

lead hook: joe frazier

gnp: fedor

The rest I agree with.

the reason i didnt put alot of boxers or thai guys is because they way they attack or defend only works for boxing or ring sports cant cover up like floyd or toney with 4 oz gloves

Why frazier though he defended himself with rolling and dipping out of fire do think his way of defending is better than whittaker? Is it because whittaker sometimes dips too low and clowns around (with great positioning and angles)?

Last edited:
Why frazier thought he defended himself with rolling and dipping out of fire do think his way of defending is better than whittaker? Is it because whittaker sometimes dips too low and clowns around (with great positioning and angles)?

i think ducking is better for mma than rolling i dont believe in rolling in mma due to kicks knee ducking you can go to the body or shoot from there and its alot better safer my boxing coach and marcus davis believes this

Back