Make Detroit Violent Again - Detroit is once again the most violent city in America, FBI says

Do you think it's the trees committing the murders in Detroit? Do you think murders in Detroit are a problem? Little kids getting shot weekly? Yeah.. For THEIR OWN good, somebody needs to be honest with them.

Ever go to a gas station in the middle of the day in Detroit? I have. 20-40 dudes all around looking to commit crime. Who do YOU think is responsible for that behavior? The government paid to put cameras at every damn gas station linked straight to the Police. Still crime there. Project green-light.. Look it up.

The green light at the gas station means I should go elsewhere....

"It's them damn black people, I tell ya! We gotta DO somethin bout them!"

Ahh yes, shouting down facts with cries of racism. I'm sure that will fix things. So will protesting the national anthem.

Apparently, the FBI doesn't know anything about Paynesville, Minnesota. That place gets pretty sketchy at night. I saw someone once dealing weed out of the trunk of their car on main street after that late showing at the theater. ON MAIN STREET. MAIN STREET FOR FUCKS SAKE.

And no one cared.

Last edited:
It was hot as balls outside last weekend in Michigan.

How many of the top ten most violent US cities have Republican mayors?

But wait, Trump said in his inauguration address that "the American carnage stops now-- starting today."

You mean Trump lied about being able to fix our crime problem with a wave of his hand?

Shocked-Fan-After-Undertaker-Loss-to-Brock-Lesnar.gif

Gee... it's almost as if presidents who take office when there are good economies... take... office... when... there... are... good... economies...
FUCKINGMAGNETS.jpg

Well it sure as hell isnt the Eskimos running around killing people in Detroit.
Apparently, the FBI doesn't know anything about Paynesville, Minnesota. That place gets pretty sketchy at night. I saw someone once dealing weed out of the trunk of their car on main street after that late showing at the theater. ON MAIN STREET. MAIN STREET FOR FUCKS SAKE.

And no one cared.
Thanks for the heads up, it sounds like a jungle their. I'm going there in the next couple of months and I'll make sure to bring an AR15 or 2.

It's gross numbers and not per capita? Detroit is a growing city again - I wonder if the 15% increase corresponds with similar sized population spike.

I thought Chicago was the murder capital of the US given all the press it's shootings get. They're not even top five? Why were/are they focused on and singled out?
Referred to as "The Jewel of the Midwest", third most populous city in the US and has a ridiculously high murder rate. Not sure.

"If we didnt have Colored people fvking up our metrics we would lead the world in every metric and be a utopia."

In the same way that many people know why the US had a civil war, violence in inner cities in the US has long been a topic of conversation in the US.

Having the populations of these violent places trusting the police as partners in the communities, rather than thinking they are their enemies, will help.

Not to drag up a sore subject, but Mike Brown: the police are the enemy when you're robbing stores and menacing people.

Unfortunately the people in those areas equate people like that to Tamir Rice - a real innocent victim.

"If we didnt have Colored people fvking up our metrics we would lead the world in every metric and be a utopia."

Whoa, language my good man, Rebound said colored is a racist term.

You do know that the rate was 7.7 when Trump took office in Jan. right? And it was12.7 when Oama was swore in?

That means Trump has to bring the rate down to 4.6% to match Obama's increased impact on AA unemployment.

How is this even possible!? There is a company that replaces police and does a better job called Detroit threat management. Well, this is according to copblock, and should be the model for abolishing police departments.

Not to drag up a sore subject, but Mike Brown: the police are the enemy when you're robbing stores and menacing people.

Unfortunately the people in those areas equate people like that to Tamir Rice - a real innocent victim.

Yes, that's one example. But the idea nobody is talking about the issue and groups within/like BLM are absolutely discussing it, and that is incontrovertible.

I apologise if you're not being sarcastic/snarky, but if you are: Are you implying that there is no problem of gangsterism, criminality or violence in African American communities?
If that's not your stance, then is your stance that nothing should be done about these problems?

Not a good time to live in D-Town. What needs to addressed and to help the situation is 13% of the population is responsible for 50% of the murders in the US but no one wants to talk about that issue.
You've got the floor so talk, what do you think should be done?

Reminds me of how some people like to make America look bad by making global comparisons the strangely factor out all the colored people countries.

Reminds me of how some people like to make America look bad by making global comparisons the strangely factor out all the colored people countries.

Or you could actually be fair and compare Murka to countries that are actually like it, instead of comparing it to failed-states to make it look better.

Both UK and France have significant populations of black and brown people and they are better than Murka which means perhaps the violence isnt due to skin pigment but rather something intrinsic to Murkan culture itself. But you couldnt admit that now could you?;)

<Moves><Moves><Moves>

Back