Make Detroit Violent Again - Detroit is once again the most violent city in America, FBI says

n8gfglmozysulcjtzwfr.png

What's a table that shows that the first summer after a complete term of a democrat president shows the lowest African American unemployment numbers supposed to do for the sake of Trump. I'm not going to insult you by assuming that you think that any president makes huge unemployment changes in any direction during the first 6 months so I'm genuinely curious about your point.

I went back there about a year ago and my SJW cousins wanted to see how Detroit had been successfully turned around. There are definite improvements that have occurred, but it's a long, long, long, way from "there."

lol at the MIDWEST having 2 of the most dangerous cities... Midwest sucks ass you would think cornfields not gangsters.

lol at the MIDWEST having 2 of the most dangerous cities... Midwest sucks ass you would think cornfields not gangsters.
don't for gay St Louis.

Not a good time to live in D-Town. What needs to addressed and to help the situation is 13% of the population is responsible for 50% of the murders in the US but no one wants to talk about that issue.

"It's them damn black people, I tell ya! We gotta DO somethin bout them!"

I wouldn't put it that way but the situation needs to be addressed. This seems like an issue that everyone could benefit from if they could get to the bottom of it.

Chicago has 2805 people shot this year.

Man what does Chicago have to do to get to the top of the charts?

Chicago has 2805 people shot this year.

Man what does Chicago have to do to get to the top of the charts?

Yeah man it's really sad what has been going on over there.

Serious question.

Have you ever stepped foot in the ghetto? The real ghetto, not like "I've been to NYC", but been to places where folks run up to your car to try to sell you drugs.

Do you think it's the trees committing the murders in Detroit? Do you think murders in Detroit are a problem? Little kids getting shot weekly? Yeah.. For THEIR OWN good, somebody needs to be honest with them.

Ever go to a gas station in the middle of the day in Detroit? I have. 20-40 dudes all around looking to commit crime. Who do YOU think is responsible for that behavior? The government paid to put cameras at every damn gas station linked straight to the Police. Still crime there. Project green-light.. Look it up.

Not sure this graph shows what you think it shows.

According to this, Obama is the GOAT president for the black work force.

Obama did not do a bad job with the economy for what he walked into. Anything else isn't the truth.

I thought Chicago was the murder capital of the US given all the press it's shootings get. They're not even top five? Why were/are they focused on and singled out?

Cause the media be all like..

giphy.gif

sounds like a job for...

robocop-murphy.png

Amazing how well a film that couldn't be more quintessentially 80s if it tried holds up in terms of themes and setting 30 years on.

Only a few years after its release its 80s vision of the future already seemed dated and absurd but with the subsequent gentrification of inner cities across America it now seems very current.

Meanwhile my city is selling itself out to developers and privatising like it's a fire sale, new towers in the cities and progressive developments with growth rates of 7 in the suburbs! So prescient for a dumb 80s action flick.

Do you think it's the trees committing the murders in Detroit? Do you think murders in Detroit are a problem? Little kids getting shot weekly? Yeah.. For THEIR OWN good, somebody needs to be honest with them.

Ever go to a gas station in the middle of the day in Detroit? I have. 20-40 dudes all around looking to commit crime. Who do YOU think is responsible for that behavior? The government paid to put cameras at every damn gas station linked straight to the Police. Still crime there. Project green-light.. Look it up.
Lead in paint, too much people living close together, structural racism or something along these lines.

Amazing how well a film that couldn't be more quintessentially 80s if it tried holds up in terms of themes and setting 30 years on.

Only a few years after its release its 80s vision of the future already seemed dated and absurd but with the subsequent gentrification of inner cities across America it now seems very current.

Meanwhile my city is selling itself out to developers and privatising like it's a fire sale, new towers in the cities and progressive developments with growth rates of 7 in the suburbs! So prescient for a dumb 80s action flick.

1980s Robocop Totally Rules!

Back