Majority of Republicans now think college is bad

The right's dream is to have a constituency who gets a K-12 education in a publicly funded, Christian charter school, then goes to a tech college to learn a marketable trade.

Then spends the rest of their "intellectual" lives listening to talk radio and reading Breitbart.

Putty in their hands.

Steve Bannon just jizzed his pants from reading that.

This is the culmination of decades of anti-god and "liberal educator" mythology and the propaganda of intellect being effeminate.

It depends on many variables including the individual, the school, the school environment, the professors and program a student enrolls in. It seems like some institutions these days have become glorified daycare centers by day and degenerate nightclubs by night.

If I were running a university, then I would make uniforms mandatory, ban alcohol, drugs and parties on campus, institute a strict curfew policy, segregate the sexes and keep identity studies propaganda away from the campus.

362_DSCF0175.JPG

lol

Good lord, could you be more of a loser?

You were definitely the guy in high school who decried the immorality of your classmates having premarital sex and called all the girls sluts, all because you couldn't get laid.

For a lot of people and programs it does seem like a very poor financial investment.

Why would he be against mass migration of muslims into the west? Wouldn't he want more like minded individuals that share his values?

The West does not need Islam. I do agree with a few things the Muslims do, but the answer is not to flood the West with Muslims. The West needs more people who are willing to be serious about life. Instead of indulging in hedonism and weakness we need to learn discipline, restraint and toughness. We need reasonable boundaries between the sexes and we need to embrace higher values. There are things the West can learn from Islam, but we do not need to encourage the Islamization of the West.

This is the culmination of decades of anti-god and "liberal educator" mythology and the propaganda of intellect being effeminate.

lol

You were definitely the guy in high school who decried the immorality of your classmates having premarital sex and called all the girls sluts, all because you couldn't get laid.

33y2wy9.jpg

lol

I was like every idiot in highschool. I started having sex in grade 10 and experimenting with drugs and alcohol. The difference is that I realized how useless and pathetic it all is.

IIRC, Atheist doesn't work, hasn't worked in years. He lets his girlfriend/wife take care of him.

Yeah I know that also. I constantly rag on him for that.

The idea he criticizes others about work and making the right choices is almost too comical.

The idea he criticizes others about work and making the right choices is almost too comical.

I criticize degeneracy and weakness because I made a lot of mistakes in my life related to those things and hate to see others take the same path as me. I am working on turning my life around now in my mid-30's, but it would have been helpful if someone in my earlier years encouraged me to discipline my life. I sure did not learn it in school. I realized many important things too late in life. I guess it is better late than never to make changes.

I didnt know they were the same guy.

I wish mods wouldnt ban fools in here all the time so it would be easier to keep track of people

I didnt know they were the same guy.

I wish mods wouldnt ban fools in here all the time so it would be easier to keep track of people
He wasn't banned, just changed his name because he found God or some shit. :p

The West does not need Islam.
Why? Why Christianity and not Islam? You surely have more in common with Muslims than atheists.
I do agree with a few things the Muslims do, but the answer is not to flood the West with Muslims.
Why is that not the answer?

The West needs more people who are willing to be serious about life. Instead of indulging in hedonism and weakness we need to learn discipline, restraint and toughness.
Muslims would agree.
We need reasonable boundaries between the sexes and we need to embrace higher values. There are things the West can learn from Islam, but we do not need to encourage the Islamization of the West.

You seem to be 95%+ in line with Islamic values. So why do you not want Islamization? Just because it's a different religion than yours?

I wrote a research paper on the rise of the anti science and intellectualism movement here in America. It's been growing because of both sides of the political spectrum. The southern evangelical movement and the rise of post modernism on the left seem to be the largest historical contributors.
Did you receive an F?

I was like every idiot in highschool. I started having sex in grade 10 and experimenting with drugs and alcohol. The difference is that I realized how useless and pathetic it all is.
Not everyone acts in degeneracy in their youth, but for some, they'll use those years of experimentation to grow.

STEM good
Gender Studies Bad

Agree?
This "question" would get near 100% agreement from righties. And near 100% hesitation to respond from lefties, followed by disagree.

You seem to be 95%+ in line with Islamic values. So why do you not want Islamization? Just because it's a different religion than yours?

I think whites should remain the majority in Western countries.

He wasn't banned, just changed his name because he found God or some shit. :p

I had no reason for being banned. I decided to rejoin the Catholic church and did not feel the username Atheist was appropriate. I also think the Atheism movement is ridiculous and many of the new Atheists are obnoxious idiots.

Back