Major New Movie 'Active Measures' Brings Rabid Anti-Russianism to the Silver Screen

I hate documentaries like this. I wont watch this kind of stuff because they are always so good at making you think they are right and presenting stuff in a way that is true but misleading. Mostly by leaving out facts.

I saw a vegan break down how one of those vegan documentaries was very misleading and it's crazy how easily they can tell the truth while lying at the same time.

This seems like a very silly reason to keep new information from yourself.

"One time I watched a documentary that got debunked. That means all documentaries are fake."

Like for real?

It's not but Israel is our ally.

It's obviously Israel is our ally and obviously our ally could and should have more influence than our rivals.

Israel is our little sheep along with the rest of Europe.

Putin is a wolf trying to eat our sheep and you're trying to tell me we should just look the other way because he might get angry.
You cannot discount all their crimes against us and continue to pretend these idiotic things. Chomsky was 100% right and it is obvious to those not delusional.

With Russia, we have innuendo and conspiracy theories. With Israel, her crimes against us cannot even be disputed at this point. Her hold on every level of our government from the local to the national level is beyond an embarrassment; it is outright dangerous!

You cannot discount all their crimes against us and continue to pretend these idiotic things. Chomsky was 100% right and it is obvious to those not delusional.

With Russia, we have innuendo and conspiracy theories. With Israel, her crimes against us cannot even be disputed at this point. Her hold on every level of our government from the local to the national level is beyond an embarrassment; it is outright dangerous!

Israel does not have a hold on our government. We have a hold on theirs.

There is no keeping score when we're on the same team.

There isn't innuendo and conspiracy theories with Russia. They have been our #1 rival since the end of WW2, or prior to that even. There are buildings full of evidence of Russian crimes against Americans.

This seems like a very silly reason to keep new information from yourself.

"One time I watched a documentary that got debunked. That means all documentaries are fake."

Like for real?

That's not even the documentary I watched. My cousins wife tried using it to convince me how being a vegan was so much healthier and I quickly debunked her BS. I've done this exact same thing with a lot of documentaries that people try to bring up to me. Like the guy who ate mcdonalds for 30 days that was BS. Farenheit 9/11 - BS. It's always the same thing people trying to convince you why they are right and they present half truths. They even present studies to you to make it sound more legit but leave out things from the study that would prove them wrong. The thing is they know no most people wont go online and actually read the study themselves. If I want to truly learn about a subject I'll skip the movie and go online and do the research myself.

That's not even the documentary I watched. My cousins wife tried using it to convince me how being a vegan was so much healthier and I quickly debunked her BS. I've done this exact same thing with a lot of documentaries that people try to bring up to me. Like the guy who ate mcdonalds for 30 days that was BS. Farenheit 9/11 - BS. It's always the same thing people trying to convince you why they are right and they present half truths. They even present studies to you to make it sound more legit but leave out things from the study that would prove them wrong. The thing is they know no most people wont go online and actually read the study themselves. If I want to truly learn about a subject I'll skip the movie and go online and do the research myself.

"Sometimes some people say bullshit so this must be bullshit"

Regarding Russia and the former Soviet region, I find The Caspian Report to be a pretty accurate and impartial analysis of that regions geopolitics

Based outta Azerbaijan, makes some solid and informative YT vids

and the whole "american meddles in elections too" shit is so bizarre to me. because we do it, we should ignore when people attempt or succeed at doing it to us? cuckery.
We shouldn't ignore it but maybe we should have a little perspective. Its all part of great power games. Israel spies on us and sells our secrets, don't see any mainstream hysteria over Israel.

The money wants to keep banging 12-13 year old Chinese prostitutes, and they like the repression of the average worker China offers. Russia is theee chosen target; white males are the "enemy" of the money elite in the West, it really seems, and Russia is the last place they are somewhat fully in charge. I can see quite a few reasons Russia is the chosen BS "enemy" of the Wests propaganda networks.

They fucked with our elections, hack our computers, poison people abroad and we're supposed to think they're not scumbags.

Ayah

You say that like it's all that happened. Maybe you should check out the documentary and learn something?

have you?

Will you eat your own poop if you are wrong and the Russian investigations goes nowhere. Or will you just claim and then swear that Republicans ruined the investigation and therefore you wont ever know what Trump ´really did´.

What exactly do you think he did?

The money wants to keep banging 12-13 year old Chinese prostitutes, and they like the repression of the average worker China offers. Russia is theee chosen target; white males are the "enemy" of the money elite in the West, it really seems, and Russia is the last place they are somewhat fully in charge. I can see quite a few reasons Russia is the chosen BS "enemy" of the Wests propaganda networks.

Funny explanation but this is probably what motivates some of the liberal elite. They wont go after latin america, africa, or all of asia. But have full hate for nationalist hungary, poland or Russia. But Russia is transcontiental country.

Not surprising. For Americas only good the right wing must stay in power.

Because the left will not only weaken and destroy America but start conflict with Russia. Then again maybe a left wing takeover is better for the world since liberals will denuke America and let it be tsken over by idiots and muslims and they all destroy themselves.

I encourage non liberal loving hollyweird Americans to NOT see this and take it with grain of salt. Russia has more in common with Gods values and christianity than the American left etc. And is anti cultur marxism.
^^This guy is weird. He’s obviously never been in the country, barely speaks the language, and is very ignorant on the political culture here. Yet all he does is post polarizing opinions about how we should run our country. Get a life dude.

^^This guy is weird. He’s obviously never been in the country, barely speaks the language, and is very ignorant on the political culture here. Yet all he does is post polarizing opinions about how we should run our country. Get a life dude.

well its the truth. The right wing around the world and in the west is turning that direction leaving only the far left and liberals to join the anti nationalist and Russia hate trend.

Funny explanation but this is probably what motivates some of the liberal elite. They wont go after latin america, africa, or all of asia. But have full hate for nationalist hungary, poland or Russia. But Russia is transcontiental country.
I forgot to include it, but OF COURSE they could never have a problem with browner people. I mean, how would that even be possible?

have you?

Will you eat your own poop if you are wrong and the Russian investigations goes nowhere. Or will you just claim and then swear that Republicans ruined the investigation and therefore you wont ever know what Trump ´really did´.

What exactly do you think he did?

There is no question that the Russians hacked Americans and other NATO allies. There is no question that these actions were clandestine and hostile.

Whether or not Trump is involved does not matter.

What the President knew and when he knew it is still an open question and you'll have to wait for Mr. Mueller like everyone else.

There is no question that the Russians hacked Americans and other NATO allies. There is no question that these actions were clandestine and hostile.

Whether or not Trump is involved does not matter.

What the President knew and when he knew it is still an open question and you'll have to wait for Mr. Mueller like everyone else.

hacked and did what. China is hacking you right now as is russia and as is turkey and france etc and india.

What do you want to do mr tough guy. What exactly do you think they did and why is their hacking somehow worse than what china does daily. The only reason this is getting attention is obvious. It is media hype and the left wing in the country is hoping that Trump (because he is sketych business man) is somehow tied up in this and somehow got help and coordinated with Russians to rig voting machines and other shit.

But your own government agencies say they did not rig the election or machines therefore any hacking is just childish shit and a taste of your own medicine. And is not worth you trying to destroy Russia or weaken your country more internally by acting like kids.

"Sometimes some people say bullshit so this must be bullshit"

Yea pretty much after wasting my time with 4 documentaries I'm good. Like I said I'd rather just look into these topics on my own.

hacked and did what. China is hacking you right now as is russia and as is turkey and france etc and india.

What do you want to do mr tough guy. What exactly do you think they did and why is their hacking somehow worse than what china does daily. The only reason this is getting attention is obvious. It is media hype and the left wing in the country is hoping that Trump (because he is sketych business man) is somehow tied up in this and somehow got help and coordinated with Russians to rig voting machines and other shit.

But your own government agencies say they did not rig the election or machines therefore any hacking is just childish shit and a taste of your own medicine. And is not worth you trying to destroy Russia or weaken your country more internally by acting like kids.

Russia actually hacked the voter records in certain states then used that data to send targeted ads to specific people in certain states.

It's a matter of national security and should be taken seriously. Trumpbots just want to discard it because it sullies his victory.

They're not true patriots and you're not even American so your opinion matters less than those fair weather patriots.

Back