Major Issues With the Mobile App

Fahrenheit1221

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I'm using an iPhone 6+ on iOS 10.2.1

I can't comment on threads because if I tap reply and the box comes up to type anytime I try to type the box goes away resulting in me tapping on the ad that is cleverly placed behind the type box.

Nine times out of ten I just don't even bother. The keyboard itself just keeps disappearing and so does the text box. It crashes the app a number of times too because I type so fast that even after the keyboard and text box goes away letters keep showing up before the app crashes.

Another issue I'm having is sometimes I'll go to a forum/sub-forum and only old posts show up on the first page. Typically they are all polls and all created by the same user or two.

Not sure if anyone else is having these problems but I hope they're fixed eventually especially the keyboard/text box issue.

The keyboard issue is a known problem and I will see if we can get a fix

I have personally never witnessed or heard complaints about the other issue, but I'll see if I can replicate it

I'll update this thread as I get updates myself

Sherdog constantly crashes on my I-phone.

The keyboard issue is a known problem and I will see if we can get a fix

I have personally never witnessed or heard complaints about the other issue, but I'll see if I can replicate it

I'll update this thread as I get updates myself
Just so I'm clear on my understanding, y'all don't have an IT guy, right?

Having a ton of issues with redirects while trying to log in. I feel for anyone trying to use this site that isn't a Plat.

I'm using an iPhone 6+ on iOS 10.2.1

I can't comment on threads because if I tap reply and the box comes up to type anytime I try to type the box goes away resulting in me tapping on the ad that is cleverly placed behind the type box.

Nine times out of ten I just don't even bother. The keyboard itself just keeps disappearing and so does the text box. It crashes the app a number of times too because I type so fast that even after the keyboard and text box goes away letters keep showing up before the app crashes.

Another issue I'm having is sometimes I'll go to a forum/sub-forum and only old posts show up on the first page. Typically they are all polls and all created by the same user or two.

Not sure if anyone else is having these problems but I hope they're fixed eventually especially the keyboard/text box issue.
Same with me! So frustrating!

This problem is getting worse for me. The app is barely usable, constantly crashing.

This problem is getting worse for me. The app is barely usable, constantly crashing.
The app hasn’t been supported for a few years now. Most people that use it have no luck. As someone who posts exclusively from mobile, I use the Firefox browser on my phone and it seems to work great.

The app hasn’t been supported for a few years now. Most people that use it have no luck. As someone who posts exclusively from mobile, I use the Firefox browser on my phone and it seems to work great.
Thank you!

Back