Main Event only 3 rounds?

License to Kill
@Silver
Reaction score
The UFC Fantasy page has Stephens vs Choi as a 3 round fight, is this true?

All ME have been 5 rounds for the 7 past years, why would it change now without a major announcement?

I actually don't like 5 round fights as much as other people because I think fighters sometimes pace themselves for it.

I don't see how this fight lasts more than 3 rounds

All ME have been 5 rounds for the 7 past years, why would it change now without a major announcement?

Pretty sure there have been a few that weren't due to late replacements usually.. but for the life of me I cant think of specifics, am I just wrong?

edit - DC v Silva wasn't ME - my bad.

It clearly connects well through text on a forum filled with legitimate and ridiculous opinions
I think it doesn't connect with the simple minded. Did you read that and think, "This guy thinks the UFC created this rule because they hate Romero and want to see him lose. They know he can't perform well across five rounds so they changed the entire dynamic of the sport to keep him down!"
If you have the inability to read into blatant sarcasm because their is no tone in text then I'm guessing you hate reading books.

I think it doesn't connect with the simple minded. Did you read that and think, "This guy thinks the UFC created this rule because they hate Romero and want to see him lose. They know he can't perform well across five rounds so they changed the entire dynamic of the sport to keep him down!"
If you have the inability to read into blatant sarcasm because their is no tone in text then I'm guessing you hate reading books.
No I thought hopefully this is sarcasm but romero has no relevance to this thread so maybe it's typical shertards throwing in their stupid beliefs where they have no relevance.

That was also a real argument at one time reference Woodley.

Now you're going to try and claim intellectual superiority based on a response to your random post. I'm sure you're a real scholar.

Just to add a point if I may.

Sarcasm is more cultural than people may realize. I've lived in a few countries, living in one now actually, where sarcasm isn't in the repertoire of the culture.

If I'd say something sarcastic it'd get taken as truth 100% of the time.

Not saying that is the case here tho... Just found it interesting

I actually don't like 5 round fights as much as other people because I think fighters sometimes pace themselves for it.
Did you watch PRIDE Bushido? That was their thing. Go 100% for two rounds

Back