Maia/Wonderboy Elitist Hipsters Fans, always have excuses for their Horrible Boring Fights!

GOATER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lets be fucking honest for a second....The Majority of Maia/Wonderboy only support them because that's the hipster thing to do....Root for a dying art in Karate and a dying style of being a 1 dimensional BJJer.....They do this, to stand out and look like MMA "Intellectuals", who don't see MMA for the excitment but for the technique....At least that's what they want the world to think.

If you disagree with them, they will act elitist and say you can't understand their style...lolololol

Anyways...Both Wonderboy/Maia had multiple boring fights....Each time, their hipster fanbase blames the opponents.

In Maia's case, they blamed Tyron/Anderson Silva/Usman/etc for not pushing the action...When it was fucking clear than Maia was outclassed and he himself didn't push the action when he clearly was losing!!!!!!!!!The Man showed ZERO urgency!!!!, except for a few moments against Anderson Silva but for the most part no urgency.....but no, the GoldenBoy, gets a pass!!!

Same with Wonderboy.....They blamed Tyron/Till for a boring fight, but not wonderboy? Tyron fuckign dropped Wonderboy and actually had him close to being finish....Wonderboy just tried point fighting and failed miserably...Again, he showed ZERO urgency when he was clearly losing.

Im tired of this fucking bullshit.....Take some fucking responsibility, Wonderboy/Maia...It seems like they go to their twitter accounts and listen to their fans Bullshit excuses and don't try to improve/be more exciting/evolve........They seem to think their opponents are at fault, LMFAO.

It's time to call out there hipster fans on their bullshit!

Last edited:
I enjoyed today's card but the Maia/Usman card was pretty uneventful.

So dont be a fan of maia, wonderboy or technique. Ok cool thanks..

Why do you care if someone else enjoys a fight you didn't?

I only enjoy fights where two steroid monkeys stand in the center and headbutt each other unconscious, thank you very much.

So dont be a fan of maia, wonderboy or technique. Ok cool thanks..
Im a fan of technique.....and they are good fighters.

but the diehard fanboys here are just self proclaimed MMA intellectual hipsters, who just create excuses after excuses.

I only enjoy fights where two steroid monkeys stand in the center and headbutt each other unconscious, thank you very much.
Here's the Wanna be MMA Intellectural Hipster ladies and gentlemen......Disregard everything and just portray anybody else, as being casual fans who want JUST BLEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRIME FEDOR had way better technique and was more exciting...Sorry kid, but it's possible.

A43IRjW.gif

Don't get your panties in a bunch because others enjoyed a fight you thought was boring Mr Justbleed. I was more on the edge of my seat for this fight through 5 rds than almost any fight I've seen in a while. If you haven't fought before, then you can't comprehend what it's like to be in there, and how easy it is to make a fatal mistake. It's ok, I understand that you have no real Idea hows it feel so I'll give you a pass TS.

PS, I didn't your post TS, I stopped when I noticed you were really just bitching.

Last edited:
MMA fans are so quick to tell each other what to enjoy and how stupid you are for liking something.

they blamed Tyron/Anderson Silva/Usman/etc for not pushing the action...When it was fucking clear than Maia was outclassed and he himself didn't push the action when he clearly was losing!!!!

Beside belittling mystery people and claiming "lack of urgency", this is all the meat to the OP.

And why wouldn't this apply to someone who is "clearly winning"? Because they can't, they have to contain Demain Maia without getting in danger.

It’s a throwback to machida fans before the shogun fight

There’s nothing wrong with you not enjoying their fighting styles, but to pretend that others couldn’t actually appreciate their skill is so fucking lame.

Lets be fucking honest for a second....The Majority of Maia/Wonderboy only support them because that's the hipster thing to do....Root for a dying art in Karate and a dying style of being a 1 dimensional BJJer.....They do this, to stand out and look like MMA "Intellectuals", who don't see MMA for the excitment but for the technique....At least that's what they want the world to think.

Anyways...Both Wonderboy/Maia had multiple boring fights....Each time, their hipster fanbase blames the opponents.

In Maia's case, they blamed Tyron/Anderson Silva/Usman/etc for not pushing the action...When it was fucking clear than Maia was outclassed and he himself didn't push the action when he clearly was losing!!!!!!!!!The Man showed ZERO urgency!!!!, except for a few moments against Anderson Silva but for the most part not urgency.....but no, the GoldenBoy, gets a pass!!!

Same with Wonderboy.....They blamed Tyron/Till for a boring fight, but not wonderboy? Tyron fuckign dropped Wonderboy and actually had him close to being finish....Wonderboy just tried point fighting and failed miserably...Again, he showed ZERO urgency when he was clearly losing.

Im tired of this fucking bullshit.....Take some fucking responsibility, Wonderboy/Maia...It seems like they go to their twitter accounts and listen to their fans Bullshit excuses and don't try to improve/be more exciting/evolve........They seem to think their opponents are at fault, LMFAO.

It's time to call out there hipster fans on their bullshit!
bro ...

that was a good fight.

Beside belittling mystery people and claiming "lack of urgency", this is all the meat to the OP.

And why wouldn't this apply to someone who is "clearly winning"? Because they can't, they have to contain Demain Maia without getting in danger.
Because they are winning...........The urgency is more on the fighter who is losing....It's fucking clear.

Sure I love Fighters like Fedor who tried to finish even when they were dominating....however not all fighters, are Fedors.

Maia is a 1 trick pony, it's easy as fuck to stop him and not get in danger.....again that's Maia's fault since he doesn't evolve.

It's pretty much all of Maia's fault....specially since it wasn't just once it happened...It's been multiple times and he still doesn't learn.

Probably Jon Fitch biggest fan here... Wonderboy fucking sucks.

Back