Maia vs. Wonderboy - How Do You See It Going When They Are Both At Their Peaks?

Maia's peak isn't very high these days. perhaps you meant the dreaded "prime"?

Maia would constantly trying to become wonderboys backpack,
but at some point wonderboy would catch him with the kick and there's a tko loss for Maia

Maia's peak isn't very high these days. perhaps you meant the dreaded "prime"?
I meant a theoretical match-up when they are both at the peaking points of their careers.

What is the point of even talking about this match-up when the fans didn't ask for it when it could have been made?

The fans were too busy looking for somebody to beat Tyron Woodley, they forgot there many other fights that could have been made. LOL

Now, you want to talk about meaningless hypotheticals. Typical.

What is the point of even talking about this match-up when the fans didn't ask for it when it could have been made?

The fans were too busy looking for somebody to beat Tyron Woodley, they forgot there many other fights that could have been made. LOL

Now, you want to talk about meaningless hypotheticals. Typical.

Sometimes you're inches from a good post, and other times you're in another universe. Like this time.

Getting flashbacks of Maia vs. Marquardt.

that is what i thought you meant. Peak Ghengis Khan takes them both.
Not if he can't use weapons and horses, and not if he doesn't have any support from his troops.

that is what i thought you meant. Peak Ghengis Khan takes them both.

Mongol wrestlers gonna invade UFC soon

tumblr_n9jfgeDMuo1squqsxo1_500.jpg

Sometimes you're inches from a good post, and other times you're in another universe. Like this time.
I usually try to stay on point when I engage in a thread. However, this time I couldn't restrain myself, because this fight could have been made, and yet, it was not requested.

Wonderboy takes it point fighting picking & pecking...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back