Maia Respect Wagon thread

peterparker66

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm not normally the type of poster who makes threads but I thought Why not start a thread in support of Maia and I'm not sure if a War Wagon thread is appropriate for a fighter the likes of Maia .
so all aboard the Respect Wagon .
index.php

Demian-Maia-696x399.png

His boring fights has lost him a lot of fans. I'm still supportin the dude but unfortunately he's finished. Usmans gonna fuck him up big time

Not a fan but I do respect him.

Long live "Costas Pacote"! My new Portuguese nickname for Maia...it translates to Back Pack(age). They didn't have a word for pack and backpack came up as book bag.

I cannot respect a man who has done this. Worse acting than Ronda. Literally.

Maia isn't as big of an underdog as people make him out to be in this fight.

His boring fights has lost him a lot of fans. I'm still supportin the dude but unfortunately he's finished. Usmans gonna fuck him up big time

He's only had like 4 or so boring fights out of 33. The guy has 7 post fight bonuses and has been top ten for a decade. If a few boring fights lost him some fans, then they were hardly ever fans in the first place.

Don't understand all the Usman hype. One slip up in a grappling exchange and Maia can take advantage.

Maia is a more skill based fighter, so even as he ages, he never really leaned on athleticism.

Tons of space in this Respect wagon, yeah they don't get too much hype.

I would love to see Maia win but Usman will do what Colby did in a more dominant fashion.

I'll never forget when he did this to Herman. That was 10 years ago man.

tumblr_m5fvcqwoZ91ry1rm7o1_250.gif

I'm not normally the type of poster who makes threads but I thought Why not start a thread in support of Maia and I'm not sure if a War Wagon thread is appropriate for a fighter the likes of Maia .
so all aboard the Respect Wagon .
index.php

Demian-Maia-696x399.png
Maia I heard has one of the best Alavanca's in BJJ today. Dude is always willing to scrap. Mad props to Demian

Back