Maia Prayer Vigil

Though he walk through the valley of the shadow of fists, he will fear no knockout. For the outside shot to single leg shall see him through, so long as evil incarnate, the knee, does not find his jaw while coming in.

I believe!

Condit's conditioning and diversity of attack are what set this apart from Maia's previous fights. I'd like to believe Maia can do his thing based on his sticky grappling style and takedown persistence, but he fades late in fights and this is 5 rounds.

Then again, I always pick against him and he always wins. Will be nervous for this one.

Condit's conditioning and diversity of attack are what set this apart from Maia's previous fights. I'd like to believe Maia can do his thing based on his sticky grappling style and takedown persistence, but he fades late in fights and this is 5 rounds.

Then again, I always pick against him and he always wins. Will be nervous for this one.
My thoughts exactly

Maia is the perfect example of a guy who is such a master, he makes everything look easy.

The takedown, the pass, the back take, the choke. Everything seemed effortless.

Honestly I was worried about the same thing. Condit might not have the best TDD but his defensive grappling is pretty good once he's on the ground, it seems like lots of guys have to work really hard to do anything on the ground against him. Maia was perfect.

This guy...
0e92d42655f9e6eea906ed5a19e4ceb5

if he wants to have sex with you, there's nothing you can do to stop him
69782_360x239.80645161290323.jpg

I think Maia's attack has really improved from training with Marcelo. The way he slices through RNC defenses really shows what he's been up to and who he's been learning from...

I think Maia's attack has really improved from training with Marcelo. The way he slices through RNC defenses really shows what he's been up to and who he's been learning from...

Does he really trains regularly with marcelo now?

Maia vs Masvidal
May 13
UFC 211

I have a really bad feeling about this one. Masvidal is a killer on the feet with very good TDD.

Maia vs Masvidal
May 13
UFC 211

I have a really bad feeling about this one. Masvidal is a killer on the feet with very good TDD.

He's hard to keep down, which is demians speciality... Demian is going to grapplefuck him.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back