Maia couldnt submit George Masvidal , Woodley will have a season pass

CAVE TROOPER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is going to be the most onesided title fight beatdown we,ve seen in a while. Maia has about as much chance as Wilson Reis

Maia now guaranteed to win by submission in the first round

How good is Woodley's TDD and submission defense? Can't remember that part of his game.

If Maia can get ahold of him and not get slept going in, I definitely wouldn't count him out. I do think Wood is gonna be too strong to take down though.

I suggest anyone wanting Maia to win post a "You have no clue who Tyron Woodley is do you?" thread for good luck.

I want Maia to win, but I think woodley is a bad stylistic matchup and I think Woodley ko's him.

He couldnt submit Yakolev either but he submitted Carlos Condit within 2 mins

I'm 90 percent right when I make those threads

lol, I HIGHLY doubt that.

dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

I can't stand Woodley, but his major haters that are delusional enough to think that Mai wins this are going to be sulking badly. Woodley is match up nightmare for Mai, and will easily stifle his attacks.

I hate to say it, but Woodley will be champ for a while. 170 is pretty down right now, and if you look at the top guys there now Woodley is a bad match up for all of them but Wonderboy, and Wonderboy let the dumbass judges fuck him over twice. Woodley will be champ for a while.

maia is so fuckin lethal, i just cant buy the idea that he has no chance like people keep saying.

Anyone else LOL whenever Chael calls Jorge Masvidal, "George Masvidal?"
<{MingNope}>

His name is Horhay, not George. He's not Brazilian.

A) Post with your real account.
B) Who said he has to "submit" Woodley to win? See: Maia vs Finch.

Maia is already making Brazilian excuses saying that he needed more time to prepare. Bro you're the contender, you're ready when the champ says he's ready. Deal with it backpackman.

what an absolutely retarded post. He doesn't even get to have a full camp when he should've been guaranteed a title shot like 2 fights ago, all because he's worried about GSP coming in and stealing his shot.

Back