Magomedsharipov was supposed to make his UFC debut against...

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Nick Hein back in UFC Fight Night 115 in Rotterdam. Hein pulled out due to injury.

I think it would have been a much tougher match up than his current UFC run.

Thoughts?

I still got Zabit tho.

Is Normal... Let Zabit and Yair Bang!!!

There should be a 4 syllable last name limit on all future UFC signees.

His next fight is going to be epic though

Thank god for copy and paste, that name is a nightmare.

His name is actually one of the more easier ones to pronounce. A real Dagestani nightmare name is Magomadresul Khasbaliev or however the fuck you say it:

Thank god for copy and paste, that name is a nightmare.
There should be a 4 syllable last name limit on all future UFC signees.
Just call him lincoln

abraham-lincoln.jpg

Hein is difficult to handle, and he could've given Zabit a very tough fight last year. Hein was 14-2 and had four UFC fights.

At the highest level, Hein is a point fighter. Zabit just seems like a very tough match-up for Hein. But if anything about UFC jitters is true, 4-1 Nick Hein is a pretty tall order.

Nice, I think he wouldn't have a problem with Hein. Hein isn't very good, slow, wrestling is average, striking is poor.

Try saying his name three times fast... Or try spelling it without using Google.

Hein is difficult to handle, and he could've given Zabit a very tough fight last year. Hein was 14-2 and had four UFC fights.

At the highest level, Hein is a point fighter. Zabit just seems like a very tough match-up for Hein. But if anything about UFC jitters is true, 4-1 Nick Hein is a pretty tall order.
Finally a good comment instead of some Abraham Lincoln jokes.

I agree with everything said.

Finally a good comment instead of some Abraham Lincoln jokes.

I agree with everything said.
Yeah what's the deal with the Lincoln references?

Are you guys seriously serious?? Lol Zabit woulda killed that German so fast...

Back