Magazine - The Top 8 Highest Paid Kickboxers In The World (As Of 2017)

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
BY NICK DAVIES
JUNE 3, 2017

tnAzmqR.jpg

15gE6zE.jpg

wocxSuz.jpg

yPMGghd.jpg

Where are the numbers? And also, paid per fight or per year?

Why is Kiria making more money than Nieky Holzken and Buakaw?

This looks bogus and some of these guys haven't fought in a few years. They don't even discuss numbers or how they reached these conclusions.

You just posted this because
they put Ghita at #3, we can see right through you.

Ghiță is not retired, he is training for comeback but for the right purse. It"s not my top. Maybe they have insiders, no idea. Kiria is fighting in China a lot, so it"s plausible. Probably as per requested purses to fight in 2017. Holzken surely isn"t hugely paid. He is worse than all on the list while Kiria fights in China. Ristie isn"t officially retired from what I know and he only lost to Petrosyan, once. Holzken fights for titles against Doumbe, lol. Stop pretending he is a legend, he didn"t convinced me in K-1 Max.

These people are from America, probably they are close to Glory, they know everything. I am just saying.

Kiria lost most of his recent fights though. Hard to imagine him getting paid better than Yodsanklai

These people are from America, probably they are close to Glory, they know everything. I am just saying.

Hari has probably made more in single fights than Kiria and Ristie have made in their careers.

Also, wasn't there a lot of talk of Petrosyan making like $15,000 a fight? I bet the person who made this is confusing earnings and fighting ability.

My mistake I thought maybe this was some facebook kb fan or something but it's just shitty spam.

Ten Highest Paid & Successful Kickboxers Made A Successful Transition To Boxing

10. Junior Dos Santos
9. Joseph Valtellini
8. Robin Van Roosmalen
7. Badr Hari (MOR)
6. Andy Ristie
5. Gokhan Saki (TUR)
4. Davit Kiria
3. Daniel Ghita
2. Giorgio Petrosyan or Gevorg Petrosyan
1. Rico Verhoeven

Spreading random generated top10 spam lists <3

That's like an autoblogging script and someone typed in top 10 + kickboxing and this is the shit you get once it generates it.

Last edited:
Ten Highest Paid & Successful Kickboxers Made A Successful Transition To Boxing

10. Junior Dos Santos

9. Joseph Valtellini
8. Robin Van Roosmalen
7. Badr Hari (MOR)
6. Andy Ristie
5. Gokhan Saki (TUR)
4. Davit Kiria
3. Daniel Ghita
2. Giorgio Petrosyan or Gevorg Petrosyan
1. Rico Verhoeven
No...wait...what...I'm too tired and this is entirely too stupid I can't even.... So you just took that top10 list, changed the title and edited it down to 8 and claimed it's some magazine saying this written by some American? WTF.

@Broadcast why are you intentionally spreading fake news? Has your agenda to promote Romanian fighters become that desperate?

We're coming up on exactly three years since Ghita suffered that crushing loss to Rico and gave up on the sport. Their have been reports of him training for a comeback that whole time.

this is the worst list that i ever seen lol

where the fuck is Buakaw,he should be only behind Badr and maybe behind coming Saki and Rico

also Ristie is retired from an era,and i think he was never a top 10 highest paid kickboxer because at the time he defeated petro a lot of guys like Aerts Bonjasky JLB were making at least 5x more in their classy retirement tour in glory

where the hell is the most famous Buakaw,warlord money Samedov,chinese emperor Kyshenko,former p4p Levin,Multi car Holzken and many more

Top 8 best kickboxers in the world as of 2017 released!!

8 Arnold Oborotov
7 Asami Zaurus
6 Bogdan Stoica
5 Andrei Stoica
4Kevin Ross
3 Donald Cerrone
2 Edson Barboza(worlds #1 lowkicker)
1 Stephen Thompson(anyone ever saw him,he is like the best kickboxer that i ever seen!!)

I am not going to place Yi long,Nagashima,Maurice Jackson and the spirits of Tony Valente and Kazuhisa Watanabe because they are on another level,along with Conner

I want to like based on the shoop quality, however I'd prefer such an edit done with Trump on the receiving end of a devastating blow...

Back