MAGA hat wearing racist berates Hispanic man; assaults and pushes him onto train tracks

If I can remember those incidents off the top of my head, then I bet there is more than that.
Now remember you said they NEVER report them and I have now given you multiple headlines.
So that argument is done and you lost that one.

Moving onto CNN having blood on their hands is fuckin stupid and ridiculous.
And Hands up Dont shoot is just a slogan you moron.
You don't know what the fuck he was doing with his hands

You’ve offered up articles from decades ago, congratulations for proving my point.

Actually we do know what he was doing with his hands. There was an extensive investigation into the entire incident. It was determined that hands up don’t shoot was a lie. Fiction. Never happened.

Yet I can’t seem to remember a single apology from cnn after pushing that lie nonstop.

I suggest you read the report so you can fully understand the farce that was pushed on the public by the national media hungry for a fat payday.

You’ve offered up articles from decades ago, congratulations for proving my point.

Actually we do know what he was doing with his hands. There was an extensive investigation into the entire incident. It was determined that hands up don’t shoot was a lie. Fiction. Never happened.

Yet I can’t seem to remember a single apology from cnn after pushing that lie nonstop.

I suggest you read the report so you can fully understand the farce that was pushed on the public by the national media hungry for a fat payday.
I've read the report more than you ever had and know every detail about the case.
Learn who you are talking to.
Tell me what he was doing with his hands then.

You said they never reported about it so how would I possibly be able to find articles about it, if they never reported it.
Would that mean you were wrong?

You said they never reported about it so how would I possibly be able to find articles about it, if they never reported it.
Would that mean you were wrong?

So then you know the controversy was manufactured over a piece of shit who attacked a cop and society is better off without. Then it was pushed by the media endlessly, resulting in an atmosphere where cops were being ambushed and murdered.

Do you realize how stupid the above quote sounds?

Then you offer up reports from decades ago, as if that somehow helps your argument???

I’ll ask this question again.

How many deaths resulted from black vs Mexican gang violence this year?

How many cnn article were dedicated to this very serious issue?

Do you really think police shootings are a bigger deal than b vs m gang violence? Before you answer, let remind you of the actual statistics. An innocent black man has a .0004% chance of being shot by a cop. You are literally more likely to be struck by lightning.

What’s especially laughable is that you think you’re even coming close to making a good point. You’ve basically served to reinforce everything I’ve stated. Furthermore, apologists like you are holding back urban communities from actually addressing the issues that are holding them back from achieving success in America. Congratulations, you’re part of the problem.

So then you know the controversy was manufactured over a piece of shit who attacked a cop and society is better off without. Then it was pushed by the media endlessly, resulting in an atmosphere where cops were being ambushed and murdered.

Do you realize how stupid the above quote sounds?

Then you offer up reports from decades ago, as if that somehow helps your argument???

I’ll ask this question again.

How many cnn article were dedicated to this very serious issue?

Do you really think police shootings are a bigger deal than b vs m gang violence? Before you answer, let remind you of the actual statistics. An innocent black man has a .0004% chance of being shot by a cop. You are literally more likely to be struck by lightning.

What’s especially laughable is that you think you’re even coming close to making a good point. You’ve basically served to reinforce everything I’ve stated. Furthermore, apologists like you are holding back urban communities from actually addressing the issues that are holding them back from achieving success in America. Congratulations, you’re part of the problem.
The problem is that we don't know if he attacked the cop initially.
He did strike him once, after Wilson yelled at him. Slammed on the brakes and reversed and almost hit him and his friend Dorian.
When he pulled up and tried to open his door, which smacked Brown and repelled back, he got angry and the both of them got into a scuffle.
Now I don't care if your a cop or not, but you pull that shit on me and Ill smack in your fuckin mouth too.
But from the people I have talked to and from the reports I have seen, Wilson was pulling his gun out while the door shut on him and that triggered the fist to his jaw while simultaneosly pulling his trigger twice at Brown, with a bullet grazing Browns hand (leaving DNA in the SUV).
This is the point where Brown takes off and Wilson gets out and fires 10 shots in about 3 different volleys. Leading Brown to pivot, get hit, stumble, get hit again, body takes over and starts to panic and his hands go up where he is hit again until he ultimately goes down and the final shots hit him in his right eye and top of his head.

Hands were up in a frantic mode leading people to believe that he was putting them up to surrender or he was just flailing them about.

I don't know why you keep saying decades ago when I gave you a few examples from the past few years.
gang violence is pretty low compared to the 90s.
LA had over 1000 murders in that time period. Last year they had maybe 280.
So overall its way lower
Generally black-mexican violence is in the LA County area thats why I bring it up.
In 2007 there were 69 cases of Latino immigrants being attack by black perps.
All 69 were ruled that they werent race motivated simply because they couldn't prove it.
But out of the 763 reported hate crimes. Most were either latino on black or black on latino and almost 50% were gang members attacking non gang members.
Now this was right after the Mexican Mafia put the green light on black gangs. So of course the black gangs put the green light on the Mexican gangs leading to innocent individuals being attack.

Since then it has gone down significantly.

All of this info is accounted for by the SPLC

Do you really think police shootings are a bigger deal than b vs m gang violence?
The issue with it is that a Crip doesnt have the backing of the entire government to lean on.
A Crip doesnt get suspended with pay after he shoots an Ese.
He doesn't get a prosecutor like Robert McCulloch to give a Grand Jury conflicting testimony to hopefully quell an indictment.
That's the difference.
He goes straight to jail. As he should.

Back