MAGA hat wearing racist berates Hispanic man; assaults and pushes him onto train tracks

It's simply just gang violence.

No shit Einstein, that was my point. There’s rampant gang violence between blacks and Hispanics, yet it never makes a headline until one has a trump hat.

That speaks volumes about our media.

No shit Einstein, that was my point. There’s rampant gang violence between blacks and Hispanics, yet it never makes a headline until one has a trump hat.

That speaks volumes about our media.
Makes media reports all the time idiot. I can give you a fuckin news video from 1990 about it

Makes media reports all the time idiot. I can give you a fuckin news video from 1990 about it

“Media reports about it all the time”

Offers up a video from 30 years ago...

Thanks for making my point.

We get to have threads like this.

Thanks 2018.

Thanks Trump.

I for one and shocked that a Trump supporter and a liberal got in a fight and that the Trump supporter won.

Oh wait, I'm not.

“Media reports about it all the time”

Offers up a video from 30 years ago...

Thanks for making my point.
Yea 30 years ago. Meaning it's been over done u dumb cunt.
U said it never makes a headline. And It has.
U fuckin lose shithead

I for one and shocked that a Trump supporter and a liberal got in a fight and that the Trump supporter won.

Oh wait, I'm not.
Pushing a guy onto train tracks =winning a fight, only in the diseased feeble mind of a Trumptard.

Yea 30 years ago. Meaning it's been over done u dumb cunt.
U said it never makes a headline. And It has.
U fuckin lose shithead

How many deaths yearly from black vs Mexican gang violence?

How many news stories a year?

I win.

In LA?
It's been talked about plenty of times.

And on CNN?

You’re literally making my point for me. The national media will not cover topics like this, despite the abhorrent number of deaths it causes. There’s no profit to be made there.

But if a cop shoots a black guy that tried to steal his gun and kill him...

1hy5.jpg

And on CNN?

You’re literally making my point for me. The national media will not cover topics like this, despite the abhorrent number of deaths it causes. There’s no profit to be made there.

But if a cop shoots a black guy that tried to steal his gun and kill him...

1hy5.jpg
Because it's a different situation.
Gang bangers killing gang bangers was a major issue in the 80's and 90's and was covered and then was such an everyday thing that people moved on.
Also murder rates are laughable to what they use to be and have gone down since 1995.

But a Cop is an authority figure, and can simply say something like "He tried to steal my gun so I shot him 150 ft away from me."

You are the reason it is covered because all that cop had to say was that, and you automatically believed him. Just like Zimmerman who followed Trayvon around and then all of a sudden I'm suppose to believe he just walked away and Trayvon pounced on him like a Jaguar.

That's why they cover it.

Because it's a different situation.
Gang bangers killing gang bangers was a major issue in the 80's and 90's and was covered and then was such an everyday thing that people moved on.
Also murder rates are laughable to what they use to be and have gone down since 1995.

But a Cop is an authority figure, and can simply say something like "He tried to steal my gun so I shot him 150 ft away from me."

You are the reason it is covered because all that cop had to say was that, and you automatically believed him. Just like Zimmerman who followed Trayvon around and then all of a sudden I'm suppose to believe he just walked away and Trayvon pounced on him like a Jaguar.

That's why they cover it.

Zimmerman was guilty as fuck.

You have no idea where I stand on issues.

Like I said, the violence goes on to this day, and receives practically no national coverage, because it is not profitable for them. Stop pretending the news cares about any of these issues, and start understanding they’re a profit driven division machine.

Zimmerman was guilty as fuck.

You have no idea where I stand on issues.

Like I said, the violence goes on to this day, and receives practically no national coverage, because it is not profitable for them. Stop pretending the news cares about any of these issues, and start understanding they’re a profit driven division machine.
No shit they profit.
Do you want them to start covering gang murders?
They have plenty of websites that are dedicated to it.
And even local websites that report every murder in certain cities with background on the individuals.

Trump actually talked about the Mexican guy who killed the black kid in a gang style murder.
Ice Cube wrote a song about it called "Why Me?"

It gets reported, but I don't think you care. Why would you.

The news reports what it is given.

A black guy in suspenders in a trump MAGA hat pushing a Mexican in NYC onto the Subway tracks.
Pretty unusual story.
Can you find me another one?

No shit they profit.
Do you want them to start covering gang murders?
They have plenty of websites that are dedicated to it.
And even local websites that report every murder in certain cities with background on the individuals.

Trump actually talked about the Mexican guy who killed the black kid in a gang style murder.
Ice Cube wrote a song about it called "Why Me?"

It gets reported, but I don't think you care. Why would you.

The news reports what it is given.

A black guy in suspenders in a trump MAGA hat pushing a Mexican in NYC onto the Subway tracks.
Pretty unusual story.
Can you find me another one?

I’m not sure what this has to do with my original point.

Yes, I would greatly prefer the media paints an accurate representation of what the real problems facing urban neighborhoods is. If for nothing more than to save the lives of police officers. Cnn has a lot of blue blood on their hands.

I’m not sure what this has to do with my original point.

Yes, I would greatly prefer the media paints an accurate representation of what the real problems facing urban neighborhoods is. If for nothing more than to save the lives of police officers. Cnn has a lot of blue blood on their hands.
You're original point was why isn't black-brown violence reported more, while its technically being reported now, but you believe its simply because of his hat.

But I do recall a homeless BLACK man being on the news last year when he pushed someone on the Subway tracks and took off.
I do recall the news reports of a few black guys attacking some immigrants in Staten Island last year or the year before.
I do recall CNN talking about Mexicans greenlighting shooting black people in South Central for control of more neighborhoods in the mid 2000s.
I do recall numerous rappers discussing the black-brown conflict in LA.

But it won't count for you unless Anderson Cooper say's it.

And how many gang bangers do you really think watch CNN.
So how does CNN have blood on their hands?

You're original point was why isn't black-brown violence reported more, while its technically being reported now, but you believe its simply because of his hat.

But I do recall a homeless BLACK man being on the news last year when he pushed someone on the Subway tracks and took off.
I do recall the news reports of a few black guys attacking some immigrants in Staten Island last year or the year before.
I do recall CNN talking about Mexicans greenlighting shooting black people in South Central for control of more neighborhoods in the mid 2000s.
I do recall numerous rappers discussing the black-brown conflict in LA.

But it won't count for you unless Anderson Cooper say's it.

And how many gang bangers do you really think watch CNN.
So how does CNN have blood on their hands?

Smdh...

I’m just going to disregard the nonsense that made up the first 90% of your post and address your question.

How does cnn have blood on their hands? They knowingly propagated the hands up don’t shoot lie, stoking anger and division throughout the country, resulting in many incidents, including where 5 police officers were shot in Texas.

If you can’t see the news the news stoking racial division in our country, while at the same time turning a blind eye to the actual problems facing urban communities, I feel bad for you.

Smdh...

I’m just going to disregard the nonsense that made up the first 90% of your post and address your question.

How does cnn have blood on their hands? They knowingly propagated the hands up don’t shoot lie, stoking anger and division throughout the country, resulting in many incidents, including where 5 police officers were shot in Texas.

If you can’t see the news the news stoking racial division in our country, while at the same time turning a blind eye to the actual problems facing urban communities, I feel bad for you.
If I can remember those incidents off the top of my head, then I bet there is more than that.
Now remember you said they NEVER report them and I have now given you multiple headlines.
So that argument is done and you lost that one.

Moving onto CNN having blood on their hands is fuckin stupid and ridiculous.
And Hands up Dont shoot is just a slogan you moron.
You don't know what the fuck he was doing with his hands

Back