MAGA hat wearing racist berates Hispanic man; assaults and pushes him onto train tracks

But.... I was told that black people can't be racist because they dont have institutional power
It's racist to prevent people of color the opportunity to be racist.

Dude, black folk and Mexicans are way more racist towards each other, then they are to whites. Shouldn't surprise you.

I live in Canada. I'm not privy to the relationships between ethnic groups in the US that is not covered in media -- always thought it was blacks and Koreans that were heated.

New York City police are searching for a man in a "Make America Great Again" shirt and hat who allegedly pushed a man onto the subway tracks on Friday.

Police say the suspect, described as a black man, got into a verbal dispute with the victim while onboard a train, during which he made racially derogatory statements about the victim, who is described as a 24-year-old Hispanic man.

The man in the MAGA garb then followed the victim off the train and punched him in the head several times before pushing him onto the tracks, according to New York's ABC7 news.

A black man in a MAGA assaulted a hispanic man in New York. You have to be at least War Room level 2 to handle this thread.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...at-over-alleged-assault/ar-AAwbKEH?li=BBnbfcL

giphy.gif

Obviously the headline and quote would you lead to make assumptions about the perp, but...

0d25f3617ccb7be95696f4ef1c7ddac9

This took me by surprise, i guess the moral is there is no one size fits all racism and no absolutes when it comes to political stereotypes. Everyone can be an ignorant asshat -- but it's extra fucked when people are inspired by political leaders, directly or indirectly to take to violence against others.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-i...e-new-york-city-subway-assault-043052124.html
You need to change your title OP...its very misleading. Didnt you know "black people CANT be racist?"

You have to be war room level 3 to know this thread has already been made.

Now that's what I call getting railed..

Shit, didn't see this thread.

Was it? Fuck.

Is mine better?
Nah I think the other one had a better title cause it made me think it was some white Trump supporter being racist till I clicked it and saw, I was got!

I live in Canada. I'm not privy to the relationships between ethnic groups in the US that is not covered in media -- always thought it was blacks and Koreans that were heated.
Not sure where in Canada you are but if you are in Toronto you will know how diverse racism can be.

Nah I think the other one had a better title cause it made me think it was some white Trump supporter being racist till I clicked it and saw, I was got!
Yeah, I saw the other one, its pretty good.

<mma1>

Not sure where in Canada you are but if you are in Toronto you will know how diverse racism can be.

I am in toronto and have never seen politically back/motivated racism -- I agree racism is diversified but I haven't seen black on Mexican in toronto.

I'm glad to see there is a diversity in the range of racists that the Drumpf movement has attracted.

Yet, there are far more attacks on people making racist attacks against people wearing MAGA hats than there are people wearing MAGA hats making racist attacks on others.
Weird how facts work.
It is like we can look objectively through verifiable stories to come to truth. It beats being butthurt and whining and being wrong...or so they say.

Black vs Mexican violence finally makes the news.

Because of a hat....

SAD!
It's simply just gang violence.

Yeah I've heard many previously black areas have been replaced with Mexicans.
It's called America.

And every Mexican has African blood in them. Blacks were big in Mexico especially ones that escaped America and helped Native Mexicans with battles against the Spanish.
Mexico had the highest amount of Free blacks, and they would make settlements in the highlands and rob caravans as they passed by.
Gaspar Yanga originally from Africa is a National hero in Mexico and was instrumental in fighting off the Spanish.

I am in toronto and have never seen politically back/motivated racism -- I agree racism is diversified but I haven't seen black on Mexican in toronto.
Perhaps not specifically but i have seen pretty much everything over here.

Back