MAGA hat wearing racist berates Hispanic man; assaults and pushes him onto train tracks

JudoThrowFiasco

Charming Quark
Platinum Member
Reaction score
press release sent out by the NYPD on Saturday said the incident occurred after the 24-year-old victim “engaged in a verbal dispute” with the suspect on board a “4” train as it approached the Union Square station.

The NYPD said the suspect “made multiple derogatory statements regarding the victim’s ethnicity” during the argument. After the victim got off the train, police said the suspect followed him onto the platform and “punched him on his head multiple times” before pushing the victim onto the tracks.

The victim was helped off the tracks by a friend and another person before any train passed by, police said. The victim was brought to a hospital and treated for injuries he sustained when he fell onto the tracks."

A police source confirmed to Yahoo News that the incident is being investigated as a hate crime and that the victim is Mexican. Local news station NY1 reportedthe suspect berated the victim for “taking jobs” away from Americans.

Obviously the headline and quote would you lead to make assumptions about the perp, but...

0d25f3617ccb7be95696f4ef1c7ddac9

This took me by surprise, i guess the moral is there is no one size fits all racism and no absolutes when it comes to political stereotypes. Everyone can be an ignorant asshat -- but it's extra fucked when people are inspired by political leaders, directly or indirectly to take to violence against others.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-i...e-new-york-city-subway-assault-043052124.html

not this guy again, been happening for like three weeks.

Black vs Mexican violence finally makes the news.

Because of a hat....

SAD!

I'm glad to see there is a diversity in the range of racists that the Drumpf movement has attracted.

Thread title is misleading, you see this man is incapable of being a racist. Only white people have that ability.

<TheWire1>

He actually rocks a MAGA shirt to go with the hat? Full Kit Trumpster. What a loser. Hopefully they get this fuckin guy before he attacks someone else. It's pretty vague how it started, but if he really followed the guy off and then pushed him on the friggin tracks then he's a psycho and who knows what he's capable of.

Another violent irrational Trump supporter.

<TheWire1>

He actually rocks a MAGA shirt to go with the hat? Full Kit Trumpster. What a loser. Hopefully they get this fuckin guy before he attacks someone else. It's pretty vague how it started, but if he really followed the guy off and then pushed him on the friggin tracks then he's a psycho and who knows what he's capable of.
I actually laughed out loud at full kit.

It reminded me of the Reebok unveil with Conor tucking his shirt into his undies.

If it's as stated then I hope they get him and lock him up.

So far it seems we have one side of the story which the victim and his friends have every reason to bend in their favor.

Obviously the headline and quote would you lead to make assumptions about the perp, but...

0d25f3617ccb7be95696f4ef1c7ddac9

This took me by surprise, i guess the moral is there is no one size fits all racism and no absolutes when it comes to political stereotypes. Everyone can be an ignorant asshat -- but it's extra fucked when people are inspired by political leaders, directly or indirectly to take to violence against others.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-i...e-new-york-city-subway-assault-043052124.html

Dude, black folk and Mexicans are way more racist towards each other, then they are to whites. Shouldn't surprise you.

Also, unless there is evidence this guy pushed him on the train tracks on purpose, and not in the process of a fight, then this was a fist fight, and everyone getting up on their high horse over a fist fight, on a MMA forum, is functionally retarded.

This has both sides' race baiters really confused as to what to do

If he's really out there picking fights based of someone's race or thinking he's untouchable because he's a black man wearing a MAGA hat, cops need to charge and hold him quickly before something permanent happens in one of his shit fests. Subways are utterly full of surveillance cams, right? Shouldn't be hard for popo to discover the truth and slap a charge if so

Back