Made it on to my first Highlight video

mma sharingan

Blazed Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Sooo I competed twice last saturday, first during a day show on a kickboxing event here in NZ then at night i competed on a corporate boxing event, i managed to get a second round tko in my kickboxing bout and lost my boxing fight by split decision to an opponent who had 7kg on me (took the fight on 2 days notice) .

Although I was bittersweet about the day i posted my finish on my insta 'officialblazindaley' and before i know it my flatmate sees me in the latest MMA DIGEST highlight video, I'm still an amateur and have only been doing this since January 2017, my record is 2-1 in kickboxing (note the finish from the highlight was actually an exhibition bout soo it doesn't go on my record.)

anyways the KO is at 5.45 on this video, I'm wearing the red fairtex shorts.

My next fight is 5 days away and is my first none padded fight at 63kg for those interested, also follow my Insta if you wish to see how a sherbros career goes ;)

Big shoutout to MMA DIGEST for having me in the video, i'm humbled to be in video with soo many stars and idols! appreciate it alot.

-Daley

will post full fight later and my other recent ones, as my lone loss was 6months after training, in 2018 im undefeated in kickboxing, 0-1 boxing and competed in 2 grappling competitions taking home 3rd in my first one and didn't place in the second one (still a white belt with no tip in BJJ)

Nice spinning shit dude. Folded him like a lawn chair.

Always love me a good body shot KO. Congrats, TS

Sooo I competed twice last saturday, first during a day show on a kickboxing event here in NZ then at night i competed on a corporate boxing event, i managed to get a second round tko in my kickboxing bout and lost my boxing fight by split decision to an opponent who had 7kg on me (took the fight on 2 days notice) .

Although I was bittersweet about the day i posted my finish on my insta 'officialblazindaley' and before i know it my flatmate sees me in the latest MMA DIGEST highlight video, I'm still an amateur and have only been doing this since January 2017, my record is 2-1 in kickboxing (note the finish from the highlight was actually an exhibition bout soo it doesn't go on my record.)

My next fight is 5 days away and is my first none padded fight at 63kg for those interested, also follow my Insta if you wish to see how a sherbros career goes ;)

Big shoutout to MMA DIGEST for having me in the video, i'm humbled to be in video with soo many stars and idols! appreciate it alot.

-Daley

Congrats Sherbrah!

Thanks for the love everyone! Just had my first non padded fight last night and lost a UD against a tough as nails opponent, I can barely walk today haha anyways bring on 2019! I’ll show some clips soon of all my recent fight footage

Also check out my IG: officialblazindaley for constant updates (not really lol)

Oh damn, nice kick there! Congrats on the W! That’s bad ass you made it onto MMA Digests channel. My favorite YouTube channel for MMA news/updates.

Also can the mods move this to a bigger forum or pin it?? We’ve gotta support our fellow Sherdoggers who are actually putting their bodies on the line and competing!

Oh damn, nice kick there! Congrats on the W! That’s bad ass you made it onto MMA Digests channel. My favorite YouTube channel for MMA news/updates.

Also can the mods move this to a bigger forum or pin it?? We’ve gotta support our fellow Sherdoggers who are actually putting their bodies on the line and competing!
Thanks bro appreciate the support and for sure that sounds like a great idea but I’m in no position to pin anything haha.

Awesome man, loved the kick. You move with a lot more confidence. :D

-Daley

Nice work bruv!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back