Madden 19: Meta-City

Thunderchild

Platinum Nation Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What are everyone's thoughts on Madden this year? It took a bit of getting used to with the real player mechanics. Gone is mashing turbo right away on run plays. If you touch turbo behind the line of scrimmage, blocks are instantaneously shed and you die. If you use left stick only until past line of scrimmage, then you have a lot better chance.

What is super annoying to me is the amount of players who run the same virtually unstoppable metas over and over. I know it has happened in years past, but seems even more extreme this year. For instance: Gun Tight Flex, PA Post Shot is a nearly unstoppable play. Zone or man, it doesn't matter. I know that EA will tweak things, but it is so annoying to play people that constantly meta. I don't understand what enjoyment they get out of the game.

<{vega}>

Bonus. Glitches:
Long snapper doesn't snap:

Punt "return" for TD

Teleporting Le'Veon

I'm just glad it's back on PC. And boy, does it look pretty!

atfiR6i.jpg

FORM5Ug.jpg

ikbTV6A.jpg

You play on PS4? I love it though. This is the first Madden where I feel like I can run with my QB. I've been eating people up with Tyrod on MUT. Just switched to Smith though. Trying to get my team Redskins out.

You play on PS4? I love it though. This is the first Madden where I feel like I can run with my QB. I've been eating people up with Tyrod on MUT. Just switched to Smith though. Trying to get my team Redskins out.

Yep I'm on PS4. PM me if you want to play sometime. Hmm interesting take on QB runs, I seem to be able to contain QBs and I never try to run with the QB because well Big Ben...

Yep I'm on PS4. PM me if you want to play sometime. Hmm interesting take on QB runs, I seem to be able to contain QBs and I never try to run with the QB because well Big Ben...

Do you play MUT or do you use regular roster?

Do you play MUT or do you use regular roster?

Regular. I don't do MUT fuckery, though from all accounts it is better this year. I do Ultimate Team mode on UFC 3 though.

Regular. I don't do MUT fuckery, though from all accounts it is better this year. I do Ultimate Team mode on UFC 3 though.

<{clintugh}>

I'm still down with playing some games though.

You got a mic?

I hope you do cause I'm gonna love shitting on plat nation while I'm running up the score.

{<jordan}

I get it, if our regular roster were as shit as yours I would play MUT too.

<{Heymansnicker}>

<{anton}>

I use nothing but skins on MUT except I have Sean Taylor Champ Bailey. Lol all the GOATs.

That said, in reality bell will be gone next year and AB will be 31 then. He's starting to get into his old man years. Skins are young at every position except for QB.

<{anton}>

I use nothing but skins on MUT except I have Sean Taylor Champ Bailey. Lol all the GOATs.

That said, in reality bell will be gone next year and AB will be 31 then. He's starting to get into his old man years. Skins are young at every position except for QB.

Future does look good for you guys, can't lie. Yes, I know AB, Bell, and Big Ben all have short shelf lives.

I can probably get a couple of games in tonight.

Back