Madden 08 Super Bowl

RetiredWisFighter

Amateur Fighter
@red
Reaction score

Great game, rematch from the previous year where Broncos beat the Vikings

Why are you playing 08? Is that the last one that came out on the PC or something?

Yep last one, it's free, we get interactive sites we can use, the franchise can run for as many seasons as the commish sees fit, make your own rosters (use of excel), etc. Plus the engine plays better than the current engine they use. Not giving EA $60++++ a year is always a good feeling

Yep last one, it's free, we get interactive sites we can use, the franchise can run for as many seasons as the commish sees fit, make your own rosters (use of excel), etc. Plus the engine plays better than the current engine they use. Not giving EA $60++++ a year is always a good feeling

That's pretty awesome. As long as you can fuck with the rosters the game will remain fresh. Madden 18 is upgrading to the frostbite engine this year though, so I'm kind of excited for that.

I have EA Access on XBOX ONE. It's $30 a year and comes with a bunch of full games and they keep adding more every few months. Madden has always been on there but it's usually the Previous year. Last year Madden 16 became available after the Super Bowl. And 17 is set to be made available with in the next couple of weeks.

I'm a big sports gamer so this was the main reason I got an XB1. EA Access also gives you a collective 10 hours of free play on their new games when they drop. Here are the list of games they offer with the a $30 a year subscription. PC has something similar called EA Origin.

upload_2017-2-12_14-22-10.png
upload_2017-2-12_14-23-15.png
upload_2017-2-12_14-24-10.png

Ya I've heard about EA Access it's pretty legit if you don't mind being behind on sports games. How is frostbite different from the current engine? Like I know what frostbite is but how will it differ from what they currently use for a sports game? That's my biggest issue with the newest maddens is the engine is horseshit

Back