Mad Max game

It’s fun but if you aren’t enjoying it in the first few hours, you probably won’t.

This game is the personification of everything wrong with open world games.

I've been having a blast with this FREE game. It's Mad Max! Wander the waste lands, beat ass, blow shit up all in a gorgeously barren setting. That's better than most of these free games.

Last edited:
TIL: paying to rent games = "free" and "bonus"

no wonder the state of gaming is so fucked and full of dlc/loot boxes/half-finished game releases/other nickel and diming. haha. le sigh.

TIL: paying to rent games = "free" and "bonus"

no wonder the state of gaming is so fucked and full of dlc/loot boxes/half-finished game releases/other nickel and diming. haha. le sigh.
You’re such a neckbeard.

i got the neckbeard for free when i paid $60 for it

I've been balls deep in this game since I started playing. I dig the Mad Max world so it's fun exploring scavenger areas and seeing all the crap that's going down. I've pretty much been going about my business clearing out every territory as I discover them so I'm sure I've stalled the story's progression, but I don't care. I just want to platinum this game.

I enjoyed the game. It would've benefited from more in the way of population such as travelers, scavengers and settlements but not too much as that would undermine the whole wasteland thing. I thought the game captured that very well.

The combat was satisfying and followed the Assassin's Creed/Arkham model with regards to facing multiple assailants and counters/finishers but the lack of guns was a bummer. There should've been a much greater selection of guns than just the sawn off.

The driving and car battles were pretty fucking ace. Taking on an entire convoy at high speed was always a pretty thrilling experience. Being able to customize your ride to your own liking and style was a major plus point. I really can't fault this aspect of the game and it was one of the most important things about it.

It loses points for being repetitive such as having to go through the same routine over and over of building up forts when once should've been enough. Aside from customization options for your car i didn't think there was much in the way of rewards either.

With improvements to the world, rewards and objectives a sequel has the potential to be a real winner.

Back