" Mad Dog " on Warrior Ethos

I know what warrior ethos is. I believe it strongly. I was being facetious in my previous posts.
I actually planned on enlisting in the JAG program to become a marine corps lawyer when I was in college. Then it became clear that we were going to knock over Iraq on phony WMD charges, and my plans changed.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Im saying there is going to come a point where competing ideologies defense production is going to have to be targeted for destruction.

Irans ability to create a nuclear bomb is a recent example of that production ability being targeted.

While iran has a philosophy that is readily in conflict with western ideals, its easy to see the nessecity of targeting their defense capabilities.

While our allies have similar beliefs, they are still different. and because they are different that comes at a small but clear danger to the beliefs of the constitution.

If there is absolutely no reason to EVER worry about our allies beliefs coming into conflict with our own, then we should give them the access to our own nuclear codes, as well as their own ability to produce nukes.

Because this level of destruction is what the military industrial complex is pointing toward.

So what do you mean? that the only way to ensure the US survival is to invade the entire world?

You think the JAG program is just my "beard," that I just look up to sound cool and manly?

OK-DUDE-HAVE.jpg

I'll be fair. I believe that 4/5ths of the sentences I quoted from you are lies. You decide which one I might believe.

38786897.jpg

I'll be fair. I believe that 4/5ths of the sentences I quoted from you are lies. You decide which one I might believe.

38786897.jpg
29742047.jpg

Seriously, though, I am sad about never having served in the military. I feel like something is missing in my life because of it.
It was a real crisis for me. But I couldn't square it with my conscience. Knowing what I knew, I concluded that I just couldn't trust my government to make sure I would be fighting on the right side.

Last edited:
So do you...what's your point!?

no i get hated dude. ridicule is when people say things like "
I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy the enemies of the United States of America, in close combat.
I am a guardian of freedom and the American way of life"

and then drone strike a bunch of villagers, without actually fighting anyone, call it collateral and work on behalf of dictatorships.

british soldiers dont say shit like this, because they understand they will be asked to do dirty work as well as morally justifiable stuff, and loyalty to the queen is all thats asked.

no i get hated dude. ridicule is when people say things like "
I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy the enemies of the United States of America, in close combat.
I am a guardian of freedom and the American way of life"

and then drone strike a bunch of villagers, without actually fighting anyone, call it collateral and work on behalf of dictatorships.

british soldiers dont say shit like this, because they understand they will be asked to do dirty work as well as morally justifiable stuff, and loyalty to the queen is all thats asked.
#posterofpeace

Doesn't matter which side of the isle you're on, you want this type of man as ANY country's Defense Chief.

ya I love this guy, no disrespect to cruz but I can't help laugh at him asking this question.

Doesn't matter which side of the isle you're on, you want this type of man as ANY country's Defense Chief.

Now if we could only get back to actually defending the country, as opposed to these wars of choice.

Back