Mackenzie to make her MMA debut (weights in video)

I like hydrated Mackenzie better

we should mention drysdale will be fighting too [after being released from ufc for failed drug test].

20151112073003_Ryan_Spann.JPG

fighting 9-2 ryan spann.

It's still extremely bizarre behavior to choose to speak with a particular accent when it's not natural.

no is not, it happens all the time...

downhere, guys that were born in my country (paraguay) but their family is from argentina, do speak with argentinian accent, well some not all.

no is not, it happens all the time...

downhere, guys that were born in my country (paraguay) but their family is from argentina, do speak with argentinian accent, well some not all.

Not really wanting to get into an argument but in this particular case she went from speaking perfect english with no accent to speaking broken english in a portugeuse accent. That doesn't just happen. You don't just lose the ability to speak your native tongue out of the blue. It's a conscious decision and just comes across as very odd to me.

I love broken english Mackenzie. I kind of like when cute girls are dumb. It's endearing.

I like broken English Mackenzie too.

I choose to just ignore that I know it's not real, and immerse myself in it. Her personality at Metamoris 7 was infectious.

Wow that ass. Can' wait to see her in UFC Gold

i'd hate to beat a dead horse but damn she's fine

Not really wanting to get into an argument but in this particular case she went from speaking perfect english with no accent to speaking broken english in a portugeuse accent. That doesn't just happen. You don't just lose the ability to speak your native tongue out of the blue. It's a conscious decision and just comes across as very odd to me.

Oh I didnt know that lol

Lol at Dern being fine. Nice body, but fuck your acting like she is a 10.

Back