Mackenzie Dern discusses her decision to stay at Strawweight

Sounds like someone is in denial and her coaches are cashing in.
How so? she just needs to be more disciplined in her training and diet which is what she said. She's not too big for 115, she could make it easily if she were in fighting shape.

y8Fk2tG.jpg
lol_vladimir_putin.gif

How so? she just needs to be more disciplined in her training and diet which is what she said. She's not too big for 115, she could make it easily if she were in fighting shape.

She came in at the next weigh class dude. This isn't Grapplers Quest. It's the dang UFC. It's not going to happen.

She came in at the next weigh class dude. This isn't Grapplers Quest. It's the dang UFC. It's not going to happen.
because she was out of shape. It's not hard to tell she could lose a lot of weight. Which she acknowledged by saying she needs to diet and train more.

she's proven herself to be lazy, wont be surprised if she misses by a lot next time also

You can't eat your cake and have it too, Derp. Pun intended. You can't be a thicc IG whore looking for likes and attention from guys who want to fuck you and also be a strawweight. You had VISIBLE excess body fat on you. Choose one or the other. Thicc IG attention whore or strawweight. I have no clue why I'm talking directly to her, since I'm pretty sure she ain't on The Dog?

Anyway, anyone else notice her bottom in the pic has to be millimeters away from showing clit?

Back