Mackenzie Dern's Jiggly Wiggly

"my friend" went to Rio and went to a brothel. "he" doesn't speak Portuguese. While "he" was doing girl doggie style, girl stops. "He" was confused and wondered if something was wrong. Nothing was wrong. She just wanted anal. "He" later learned that tons of the girls there are into anal.

Just saying ....

thats because lots of the "girls" there dont have vaginas

I mean, yeah, it's skin, it's something, but it wasn't right, man. I'm all for the thick girls but that shit wasn't right, bro.

Don't know whats more pathetic, people with different taste enjoying what they like or you staying in this thread posting bitter comments. Just let people enjoy what they want and gtfo.

What's pathetic is posting gifs and oogling over jiggling of a below average ass from an mma fight . Imagine a gay forum where they post gif of Roy Nelson crotch. Creepy huh?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

<Goldie11>
I'd still run up in that and make her thank me in Portuguese accent.

Your wife probably looks like Cyborg and I bet you haven't got laid in ages.

That's why you're so pissed when you see other women's asses.

I don't think pointing out that her ass is 100% overrated is being pissed. It's not the worst ass ever but guys on here promoted it to be tip top and it just is not. Idc what it looked like 3-5 years ago, you guys claimed it was a great ass now and it is not.

If Dern could fight half as good as she wiggles her ass, maybe she'd crack top 50
If a rotten banana signs right now in the UFC's Women's SW div, it'd crack the top 50 by default easily with no previous experious in anything and before even signing for a debut fight.

You know why? There are only 48 fighters in that weight class, and if you still don't agree, you should redo first grade math.

If a rotten banana signs right now in the UFC's Women's SW div, it'd crack the top 50 by default easily with no previous experious in anything and before even signing for a debut fight.

You know why? There are only 48 fighters in that weight class, and if you still don't agree, you should redo first grade math.

Dern shouldn't even be ranked, that's how bad she is

Back