Mackenzie Dern - The Kid from the Favela

Theory? I known her since she was very young and train with her to this day. You are internet troll who makes claim about her personality when you don't even know her lol. You don't sound to smart or rational .
So you've known her for her whole life and you don't know she is putting it on either?......you're the one that doesn't sound too smart

Physcologist make educated and accurate assumptions all the time from video analysis
You obviously don't have a good enough outside perspective or are too thick too see this

She didn't have the accent ....now she has it

Unless she has received some type of brain damge (possible from what I've seen of her striking...then again I'm not in the gym personally with her, so maybe her shit defense and technique isn't really her:rolleyes:lol)
Then she is physically putting it on, to either blend in to her surrounding as a security mechanism or show empathy and relate to those around her that speak broken English or only Portuguese.....this is just basic psychology

Once again like I said, time after time iits been shown that weak willed people and those with personality issues use accent appeasement to conform to surrounding or make up to their perceived personality deficit

The fact she has struggled to make weight before makes me lean toward the thinking that she is more weak willed and try to fit in with those around her

Also the fact that the phonetics of her Brazilian "accent" are on par with a "Mexican accent" with some of the words/vowels she stresses, makes this even more hilarious

Last edited:
Another murican who need to get out more and meet others who are not murican lol.

So you know who I am? You know what languages I speak and how much my family travels? You know where my ancestors came from?

Thats good to know. You are a goober from Arizona who has 1 half Brazilian friend and feels cool being divisive and judgemental to the other kids in your Arizona suburb. Keep it real playa...

I'm not referring to that video. I've studied the timeline and know what I'm talking about.

Dern in 2010 speaking to an American (no accent)

Dern in 2011 speaking to a European (no accent)

Dern in 2011 speaking to a Brazilian (no accent)

5 months later...

Dern in 2012 speaking to a Brazilian (Brazilian accent)

Dern in 2013 speaking to an American (no accent)

Dern in 2015 speaking to an American (no accent)

Dern in 2015 speaking to an Asian (extra thick Brazilian accent)

Dern in 2016 speaking to an American (Brazilian accent)

Dern in 2016 speaking to an American (Brazilian accent)

<6>

The worst part (and the dead giveway) is the inconsistency of the accent on the videos....

In one she sounds more scarface

In the other she mixes in the phonetics of what sounds like a polish or Russian immigrant speaking broken english

Her fake accent is just inconsistent as hell
and makes its fraudulentcy all the more glaring

So you've known her for her whole life and you don't know she is putting it on either?......you're the one that doesn't sound too smart

Physcologist make educated and accurate assumptions all the time from video analysis
You obviously don't have a good enough outside perspective or are too thick too see this

She didn't have the accent ....now she has it

Unless she has received some type of brain damge (possible from what I've seen of her striking...then again I'm not in the gym personally with her, so maybe her shit defense and technique isn't really her:rolleyes:lol)
Then she is physically putting it on, to either blend in to her surrounding as a security mechanism or show empathy and relate to those around her that speak broken English or only Portuguese.....this is just basic psychology

Once again like I said, time after time iits been shown that weak willed people and those with personality issues use accent appeasement to conform to surrounding or make up to their perceived personality deficit

The fact she has struggled to make weight before makes me lean toward the thinking that she is more weak willed and try to fit in with those around her

Also the fact that the phonetics of her Brazilian "accent" are on par with a "Mexican accent" with some of the words/vowels she stresses, makes this even more hilarious

Her father says her Portugese needs work. You sound upset because she missed weight. That doesn't make a bad person. She know she needs to work on her diet. She still young you know.

Don't need to. I have video evidence to analyze. There is footage of her in 2015 speaking perfect English one minute and broken Engrish the next. I don't care about your stories. I care about facts. 'Once she graduated at 17.' You're a bullshit artist. She adopted the Brazilian accent in 2012, and would switch back and forth between her real accent and her fake accent for years after the fact.

So pathetic to be so mad about her gaining an accent. I'm sorry you don't speak multiple languages let alone have left the states. You are a sad man lol.

I don’t know, if a 10 is a perfect set, and a 1 is a flat chest, then an 8 would have to be considered a great rack, pretty close to perfect and I just don’t see it.

R3utISI.png

So for a 10 they would have to be pretty big tits, but of course it wouldn't all be about size but also shape and proportion to the rest of your body.
So to me a 10 in the rack department would be something like this.

a4e033f2eeab008a1c80d3a5cbff666c--lucci-bad-girls.jpg

A 9 would be something like this.

bikini-cleavage-huge-29.jpg

e94464cce61a64dbe7916065919d2b10--sexy-bikini-bikini-babes.jpg

b7c5345e2d35502d38d9104668378d46--bikini-girls-bikini-babes.jpg

And I see Dern as a 6, something like this, which is not bad.

6132100914_b31f625747_b.jpg

But in the end it’s all about your taste. She does nothing for me tho and I think her tits are just above average, so ya a 6.
Well my man, i cant argue with that. Well done, you win

Back