Mackenzie Dern - The Kid from the Favela

It's fine if she's playing a character. She's hot and seems like a nice girl.

People are so annoyed by this...

Its exaggerated. accent-issue

from the favela? she grew up in fucking Arizona lmao.

this chick is so fake

even her accent is fake

Lol that’s fucked.
I’d still put my tongue in her ass though. Don’t really care which accent uses.

ITT: A guy who is apparently from Arizona shitting on America because he travels and a whole lot of "do you even language bro?"

Another winner thread from Sherdog.

Another murican who need to get out more and meet others who are not murican lol.

Im brazilian and she doesnt look like from the favelas... looks more like a patricinha to me :) anyway... War Mackenzie!

WTF??? She was born and grew up in the US but her accent is changing to that of a brazillian???

I already went over why she gained an accent, not very hard to understand if you speak two languages.

Why are you so triggered about how she speaks? People on the internet waste time arguing about the dumbest things.

You don't know her, will never talk to her, and she doesn't know you exist.

It's lame and disingenuous. She should be criticized. No one likes a fraud.

You never met someone who moved down south and picked up a southern accent? It's not uncommon at all.
I moved down South (for over 10 years). I didn't pick up a Southern accent. I've never met someone that went from an ordinary suburban American white girl accent to broken Engrish/damn near incomprehensible in a span of five months, no.

I moved down South. I didn't pick up a Southern accent. I've never met someone that went from an ordinary suburban American white girl accent to broken Engrish/damn near incomprehensible in a span of five months, no.
The video was over the span of 5 years but ok.

The video was over the span of 5 years but ok.

I'm not referring to that video. I've studied the timeline and know what I'm talking about.

Dern in 2010 speaking to an American (no accent)

Dern in 2011 speaking to a European (no accent)

Dern in 2011 speaking to a Brazilian (no accent)

5 months later...

Dern in 2012 speaking to a Brazilian (Brazilian accent)

Dern in 2013 speaking to an American (no accent)

Dern in 2015 speaking to an American (no accent)

Dern in 2015 speaking to an Asian (extra thick Brazilian accent)

Dern in 2016 speaking to an American (Brazilian accent)

I already went over why she gained an accent, not very hard to understand if you speak two languages.
Oh hey guys!
Kinetics already explained why she gained a fake accent
And it's not that hard to understand if we're not dumb muricans who speaks 2 languages!

Well I speak multiple languages and I'm not a dumb American but your explanation still makes me think of you as a fuckin idiot

Everybody is aware of their voice and how they talk...she has a fake accent that she puts on....end of story

I think you've pretty much convinced zero people with your theory and it's especially going to stay that way if you continue to be passive agressivly insulting and self righteous acting to everyone when arguing the subject

Fake accents that aren't caused by brain damage are based on people having poorly founded personal images and a strong desire to connect with those around you that talk the way they do....she knows exactly what she is doing.....she is a weak minded mimic who doesn't have much personality to offer

Last edited:
Oh hey guys!
Kinetics already explained why she gained a fake accent
And it's not that hard to understand if we're not dumb muricans who speaks 2 languages!

Well I speak multiple languages and I'm not a dumb and American but your explanation still makes me think of you as a fuckin idiot

Everybody is aware of their voice and how they talk...she has a fake accent that she puts on....end of story

I think you've pretty much convinced zero people with your theory and it's especially going to stay that way if you continue to be passive agressivly insulting and self righteous acting to everyone when arguing the subject

Fake accents that aren't caused by brain damage are based on people having poorly founded personal images and a strong desire to connect with those around you that talk the way they do....she knows exactly what she is doing.....she is a weak minded mimic who doesn't have much personality to offer

Theory? I known her since she was very young and train with her to this day. You are internet troll who makes claim about her personality when you don't even know her lol. You don't sound to smart or rational .

I'm not referring to that video. I've studied the timeline and know what I'm talking about.

Dern in 2010 speaking to an American (no accent)

Dern in 2011 speaking to a European (no accent)

Dern in 2011 speaking to a Brazilian (no accent)

5 months later...

Dern in 2012 speaking to a Brazilian (Brazilian accent)

Dern in 2013 speaking to an American (no accent)

Dern in 2015 speaking to an American (no accent)

Dern in 2015 speaking to an Asian (extra thick Brazilian accent)

No. You don't know what your talking about. You posted YouTube videos as your evidence but don't know her interactions with her friends, family, teammates who speak Portuguese. She spoke better English when she was in American school. Once she graduated at 17. She spent alot of time in Brazil, her boyfriend only spoke portguese and so does dad and step mom.

No. You don't know what your talking about. You posted YouTube videos as your evidence but don't know her interactions with her friends, family, teammates who speak Portuguese. She spoke better English when she was in American school. Once she graduated at 17. She spent alot of time in Brazil, her boyfriend only spoke portguese and so does dad and step mom.

Don't need to. I have video evidence to analyze. There is footage of her in 2015 speaking perfect English one minute and broken Engrish the next. I don't care about your stories. I care about facts. 'Once she graduated at 17.' You're a bullshit artist. She adopted the Brazilian accent in 2012, and would switch back and forth between her real accent and her fake accent for years after the fact.

Last edited:
Back