Mackenzie Dern Shouldn’t Be In The UFC

85% of the fighters in the UFC got their by first crushing cans, then beating a decent journeyman. Dern basically did that.

She has the talent, she deserves a spot.

twit.jpg
lol that's messed up. Still would though. Average girls have got better personalities and are better in bed. <seedat>

Poor girl is going to get derailed just like every other hype train. Sage, Page, Sokoudjou, both Rosholts.

I don't like the chick, but she does deserve her spot...

Certainly there's been enough threads about her in the heavies.

And you've recently added her to your fighter roster for @TCE 's Sherdog UFC Real Time Game. Don't forget to mention that when you say you "don't like the chick"! :D

And you've recently added her to your fighter roster for @TCE 's Sherdog UFC Real Time Game. Don't forget to mention that when you say you "don't like the chick"! :D

<{ByeHomer}>

That was only because I couldn't stand to see you gloat about her beating cans for the next year! haha!

Honestly I am ashamed... I should have picked up Tai Tui but I was scared of the @TCE curse.

whaaa but can crushing is how you get into a major organization, the next step is proving you are more than just a can crusher

^ Couldn't have said it better.

This is the correct answer.

<{ByeHomer}>

That was only because I couldn't stand to see you gloat about her beating cans for the next year! haha!

Honestly I am ashamed... I should have picked up Tai Tui but I was scared of the @TCE curse.

Haha, I picked up Tuvasa in my league this month, got a nice 39 points for him.

Haha, I picked up Tuvasa in my league this month, got a nice 39 points for him.
Fucking Voodoo Shaman.

I'd have picked him if it wasn't for your diabolical curse... You had to recommend him, but left The Big Ticket off your suggestion list, didn't you?

Fucking Voodoo Shaman.

I'd have picked him if it wasn't for your diabolical curse... You had to recommend him, but left The Big Ticket off your suggestion list, didn't you?

<seedat>

I miss the Big Ticket, where has he been?

He's definitely one to pick up when he has a fight scheduled next

hahaha

Never noticed she had horse teeth.

Now I would fuck a horse. Shame

Because UFC's WMMA division's are so prestigious....
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Mackenzie Dern is far more deserving to be in UFC than Chris Avila aka Fake Diaz Bro chasing McGregor and Artem in hotel as if he wants to fight them in hotel then lays an egg in actual UFC bout.

<seedat>

I miss the Big Ticket, where has he been?

He's definitely one to pick up when he has a fight scheduled next

hahaha
If you could convince the others of this with your dark magic, I would be most grateful.

If you are 125 lbs and somehow figure out a way to beat this monster...

images

...in a grappling match, you can fight in whatever damn org you want as far as I'm concerned.

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-19_22-11-5.jpeg
    upload_2018-2-19_22-11-5.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 1
Can crushing shouldn’t land you a UFC contract regardless of how you look, or whom you’re related to.

mackenzie-dern-cat-zingano-lfa-24-video.jpg
tgrf.jpg
93.0.0.jpg

Edit: Please tell me why she belongs in the UFC if you disagree. T & A is not a valid argument.

if it wasn't for can crushing half the roster not been signed.

Back