Mackenzie Dern IG Post - Who would you guys like to see me fight next and at what division?

She trains more for her beach pics than her fights. She can look good with make up and photoshop but she is no natural beauty and her body in the past couple of fights not attractive. She’ll make a lot more money being decent looking and in shape than she will at her past couple of appearances. Her frame isn’t meant for 125...walk around weight in 140s.

Another white knighting fanboy. Him and kenetics are one and the same. Except the other guy doesnt make up stories about being friends and a teammate of the object of his desire, or being BJJ coach with his own school (which he refused to name)
What if they were the Same person

She should keep fighting the instinct to speak in her normal voice. Keeping the fake accent

Og9ojnn.jpg

8OYGHHH.jpg

Whatever weight you can make, sexy. But make weight!!!!

Lol I'm not the one claiming to be a training partner, coach and owner of a bjj gym.

And? So no one can make any claims about what they do in real life unless they say their real name online??? Well, that is one thing if you live at home with your parents in they basement and shit but what if you actually do something?
I mean, I fuck Veronica Vaughn twice a week and I joined SD just to brag about this shit and I am going brag about it but I am not going to give my name and address to a bunch of fucking cakeboys.

And? So no one can make any claims about what they do in real life unless they say their real name online??? Well, that is one thing if you live at home with your parents in they basement and shit but what if you actually do something?
I mean, I fuck Veronica Vaughn twice a week and I joined SD just to brag about this shit and I am going brag about it but I am not going to give my name and address to a bunch of fucking cakeboys.

Lol oh you must be one of those as well

I want to see her fake talking fat ass go away.

Back