Mackenzie Dern Guarantees she won't miss weight again

VkbxpbI.gif

Can someone add "you mad" or "salty" for all the virgin haters on this site? Lol

Don't let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash

Talking to Ariel, she says she is going to stay at straw weight, and that she plans on enlisting the help of the UFCs Performance Institute.

Do they have decent nutritionists there?

Will be interesting to see if she can uphold her promise with proper training and dietary protocols in place.

Time-stamped:

Oh man, if I worked at UFC's performance institute I would engage in most illegal and touchy feely things.
You heard of MOPERY (well check out Revenge of the Nerds if you haven't) well, I would be guilty of GROPERY!!!

Can someone add "you mad" or "salty" for all the virgin haters on this site? Lol

1 for all of them together or one each? Because if it is the latter we would be eaten by the Sun before completion.

Well she made the weight before without the UFC help. Any extra advice on dieting will only help her.
I agree with you 100%, but you just shouldn't guarantee it...
I mean, you can do everything right and your body not cooperate. Or you can get sick in the process and need to rehydrate to fight it...
So many things can go wrong, that's why I cringe with such "guarantee".

Talking to Ariel, she says she is going to stay at straw weight, and that she plans on enlisting the help of the UFCs Performance Institute.

Will be interesting to see if she can uphold her promise with proper training and dietary protocols in place.

Time-stamped:

Didn’t much help Sarge Eubanks for the TUF Finals she needed to be hospitalized with their program help. So who knows.

She had the physique of a disinterested 40 year old soccer mom in her last outing. Don't know if that's normal for her, but I've never seen a female SW fighter look that flabby. Of course, I guess technically she WASN'T a SW fighter that night...

Time-stamped:

200w.gif

Off topic but I haven't seen another woman that can look so hot at some moments and completely not at others (and no, it is not makeup)

Back