Mackenzie Dern Guarantees she won't miss weight again

Her missing weight has nothing to do with not understanding nutrition. She's carrying significant body fat to the point where it's obviously just a lack of self-control. She knows she's eating things she shouldn't and/or eating too much and does it anyway.

Talking to Ariel, she says she is going to stay at straw weight, and that she plans on enlisting the help of the UFCs Performance Institute.

Do they have decent nutritionists there?

Will be interesting to see if she can uphold her promise with proper training and dietary protocols in place.

Time-stamped:

Dern really screwed up this week. Nobody was impressed with her victory given the huge weight advantage. She's definetly hurt her image. I was actually a fan of hers before this.....I'm done with her now. I'm also starting to think that whole accent thing is BS too.

I made this for the shoop thread...

PicsArt_05-14-06.27.14.jpg

Talking to Ariel, she says she is going to stay at straw weight, and that she plans on enlisting the help of the UFCs Performance Institute.

Will be interesting to see if she can uphold her promise with proper training and dietary protocols in place.

Time-stamped:

giphy.gif

drrnflf69d6dt1vy5.jpg

lying cow

force her to 135

Just let her beat up smaller girls, regular straws 115 = Dernweight 135 ........worked for Cyborg

Her missing weight has nothing to do with not understanding nutrition. She's carrying significant body fat to the point where it's obviously just a lack of self-control. She knows she's eating things she shouldn't and/or eating too much and does it anyway.
This, exactly.
She isn't a regular girl who just couldn't fit into an old pair of jeans. She was clearly and awful overweight while celebrating on the cage and it wasn't by a bit.

She was successful.

You wouldn't give a fuck about her if she wasn't.

C'mon, relax a little. People are just having fun making jokes about her. She is clearly being pushed to be a star by the company. Of course people are going to be making jokes when it turns into a shit show.

To be honest, I don't think most people do actually give a shit about any of them. I mostly come here for the laughs myself.

Time-stamped:

It's hard to be professional and disciplined when you don't care.

Time-stamped:

I will believe it when she puts her license on the line

Good for her.

Part of me hopes she doesn't though, if only because the memes that come from it are funny as hell.

if she misses weight again as punishment she should bang a sherdogger....i'll take one for the team don't say i never did nothin for you clowns

Do you think she and Ngannou will be dating

She should guarantee a flying butt drop next fight.

I read 'miss' as 'make' in the title and it all makes sense.

if you need scientific and professional help to make the smallest weight class in existence, maybe you shouldn't be in the smallest weight class.

She is to short to fight in the 125lb. She need to diet and train more often.

Anyone know how to post pictures on her? I have pictures with her when she is 115lb in shape . This is when she was winning everything in bjj.

While she seems honest, I would refrain from making such promise.

UFC invited her, and she accepted. That's a good step, a humble step.
But from there to guarantee..... not such a good idea.

Well she made the weight before without the UFC help. Any extra advice on dieting will only help her.

Back