MacKenzie Dern Exposed (Video inside)

This is something you honestly care about??? Way too much time on your hands..

Not only caring about MacKenzie fucking Dern's supposedly fake accent but also making a video of it, smh

This is something you honestly care about??? Way too much time on your hands..

I have lots of time because Im not a McDonalds manager like some folks *cough*

I'm a professional gambler with 90% success rate on my parlays. Do you know who I am bro?

Was expecting some booty pics TS, you've failed us.

Well being she was born and raised in Az, I don't think any adult with common sense believed the accent, nor cared.. her ass is also very overrated on this site.

Her accent is like fake, like kinda annoying like big fat mouth like, like like like <{clintugh}>

Read exposed and was hoping her panties would come off.

Am disappoint.

Allow me to save this terrible thread

zh7R1vr.jpg

Nuaf2KH.jpg

Her smile is almost as nice as her ass.
.. Oh shit, sorry ts what was that? lol

Her accent? wtf are you talking about? I don't hear any accent change at all. In the last video she used the word like a lot? So? If anything it could seem like she has a smaller vocabulary after living abroad for a long time and not using her english a lot i would assume. But even that would be hard to say from a 10sec vid of her.

I really don't understand people now a days everyone wanna use the word "fake" how can a person be fake? For example Colby... people say he is fake... i don't think he is fake he is who he is? Now that person happens to be a coward and a boring fighter with zero personality who trash talk everyone to get some attention... just a boring wrestler with bad striking and a shitty personality.

Great , Colby army has to hijack all threads

Back