Macidonian/Serbian translation needed.

Husaria

White Belt
Reaction score
A girl i know randomly flooded me with some Macedonian(which i am guessing)over MSN. A translation would be much appreciated, keep in mind this is over MSN so the words can be misspelled.

ostajmigo
msnnnn
ne go prezemajjj
isklucise
i odi na mojo
msn
na jasmina
m,u pisam
da procita
ne ti pisam tebe
treben mi si

A girl i know randomly flooded me with some Macedonian(which i am guessing)over MSN. A translation would be much appreciated, keep in mind this is over MSN so the words can be misspelled.

ostajmigo
msnnnn
ne go prezemajjj
isklucise
i odi na mojo
msn
na jasmina
m,u pisam
da procita
ne ti pisam tebe
treben mi si

Fucking
msn
how did you get my
ID/screenname for
msn
don't contact
me , you donkey
understand yes
no donkey for me
get it now

I can tell you that it is not Serbian. I see some similarities to Serbo-Croatian, but it looks like gibberish.

It might be the new way of writing, aka chat speak, which makes English sometimes barely understandable.

From my deciphering it sound like she wanted you to sign out and sign back in and look for screen Jasmina m.
Other stuff I can't really make out.

I can tell you that it is not Serbian. I see some similarities to Serbo-Croatian, but it looks like gibberish.

It might be the new way of writing, aka chat speak, which makes English sometimes barely understandable.

From my deciphering it sound like she wanted you to sign out and sign back in and look for screen Jasmina m.

WTF are you squaking about? You didn't already see my translation?

Thank you very much.

Back